Guns of Boom script

Features:

1. Head Hitbox
  2. Damage 2x
  3. Zoom scope
  4. Freeze player screen
  5. Giant
  6. Freeze player joystick
  7. chams (not x86, x86_64, some virtual spaces)
  8. Admin panel (32 bit only)
  9. Ammo
  10. Zoom scope Height
  11. Teleport
  12. Auto Fire
  13. Aim lock
  14. No recoil
  15. Quick reload
  16. Max ammo clip/magazine
  17. No accumulation time
  18. User info

Note -> teleport

• You can't teleport to dead players or players that left the game.
  • If your in a public match with 6 players, Player 7 will be empty, so need to press it.
  • The teleport is at your own risk.
  • Teleport on its own does not ban, however if you teleport in to a wall because the enemy player was to close to a wall you "or" the enemy could get a ban (depends who push who in to the wall).
  • Here is game play on how to use teleport(1.7): https://emalm.com/?v=4qDKS
  • Gameplay latest script: 

If any issues you can respond on this post.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Agsuwbsj said:

Everything Is Working Fine Bro🤗 Thanks A Lot 🙂😊

Thanks, will add more features in the future. Have a list to add. Everything on his time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2022 at 3:14 AM, KaliaDCrow said:

after the new script game crashing a lot. please check whether u r also facing the same or is it me only

Yeah its crashing for me too

5 hours ago, Itsmegordo said:

Post screenshot of the crash. Also does the crash happen when executing a feature of the script or does it happen when you try executing the script. Let me know, Thank you.

5 hours ago, Itsmegordo said:

Guns of Boom script (#4xrr3z9z)

13 hours ago, Itsmegordo said:

Apologize. I misread the comment. You said its the game that is crashing. Not the script. Does this happen after your using a specific feature? Also i just updated the script and here and there made some changes. Make sure to download and see if the crashing remains. Provide me as much information as you can. Thank you.

59 minutes ago, stonis said:

Pls add Antireport options to block being reported by players and getting banned. 

In theory it could be possible. But report feature on its own is a 50/50 client/server sided concept. would need to figure out what exactly is used to verify the account is being reported. And perhaps from there apply changes to the client. Not sure yet. would need to check. But thanks for the suggestion, its a good one.

will need to deeper my knowledge of networking in order to figure it out. Currently i'm only aware of the user cookie ID. But its probably more then that. Some time ago logged several data that was sended to the server during match. will see if something related to your request can be found. Again thank for suggestion. Its a good one.

Edited by nok1a

On 6/3/2022 at 8:25 AM, nok1a said:

Apologize. I misread the comment. You said its the game that is crashing. Not the script. Does this happen after your using a specific feature? Also i just updated the script and here and there made some changes. Make sure to download and see if the crashing remains. Provide me as much information as you can. Thank you.

No its the script 

Screenshot_2022-06-10-17-14-44-25_8c3e7e40bab7b6908dd8ffd53cc7b7e1.jpg