How i can know package name using GG

Tonikun

Question

How do i know the package name of a game like mobile legends which has 2 package names in the game the first is com.mobile.legends and the second is com.mobile.legends (Unitiy Kills Me) when written into cpp using the package name com.mobile.legends thing what happens is the feature doesn't work. how to fix this? while the feature code is in mobile legends (UnityKillsme) but I don't know how to see the correct package name using GG?

3 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, Tonikun said:

How do i know the package name of a game like mobile legends which has 2 package names in the game the first is com.mobile.legends and the second is com.mobile.legends (Unitiy Kills Me) when written into cpp using the package name com.mobile.legends thing what happens is the feature doesn't work. how to fix this? while the feature code is in mobile legends (UnityKillsme) but I don't know how to see the correct package name using GG?

gg.getTargetInfo(packageName) should display the package name of the selected process but it appears both package names you mentioned are exactly the same, your problem may not be an incorrect package name

30 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

gg.getTargetInfo().cmdLine is the one you need. 

IMG_20211102_152307.thumb.jpg.284fea06c9daa80751c67d93c830441e.jpg

thanks for your help

2 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

gg.getTargetInfo(packageName) should display the package name of the selected process but it appears both package names you mentioned are exactly the same, your problem may not be an incorrect package name

thanks for your help

Archived