Party in my Dorm - UNCHEATABLE

Cleru

This game has been running for more than 6 years already and I can't find any existing hack or mod about it. I've tried every possible means but GG can't seem to penetrate it. I also have been banned 5 times with dummy accounts for testing it. 

Open for discussion and sharing of ideas. 

are you using an Android phone? or an iphone? their is a game Ace Force Joint Combat that android phones can not hack. But iphone users can and do hack this game. this game security has stop Game Guardian hacking by android phone users. but iphone people by pass the game security....how I do not know. but they say they are using Game Guardian. 

22 hours ago, sissy said:

are you using an Android phone? or an iphone? their is a game Ace Force Joint Combat that android phones can not hack. But iphone users can and do hack this game. this game security has stop Game Guardian hacking by android phone users. but iphone people by pass the game security....how I do not know. but they say they are using Game Guardian. 

I just heard that also from others but I haven't seen it in action. I don't have an iOs Phone so I can't really try doing it, not to mention jailbreaking it. 

Archived