Game guardian doesn't show the values

tayray

Question

So whenever I search for a value e.g. 9;0;9;9;0;9::21 there's no values that show. Whenever I search for any value it does not show what it's supposed to it just show "no values found". I'm using a rooted Google Pixel 3a with Android 11

7 answers to this question

On 10/26/2021 at 10:46 PM, tayray said:

So whenever I search for a value e.g. 9;0;9;9;0;9::21 there's no values that show. Whenever I search for any value it does not show what it's supposed to it just show "no values found". I'm using a rooted Google Pixel 3a with Android 11

Have you tried searching in memory range "Other"?

29 minutes ago, tayray said:

I've tried all of the memory ranges and have no values. I even used a script and that didn't work. Although this only happens on the game Mortal Kombat and works on other games.

Maybe the script is outdated and either doesn't work any more or needs updating. Similar to when you search 9;0;9;9;0;9::21. If that search used to work in an old version then maybe things have changed in a new update.

On 10/26/2021 at 2:46 PM, tayray said:

That search assumes you are on a specific level of the tower, if you are not on that level it will not have results.

it doesnt show anything. when i search 144670709. it should show atleast 30 values. but mine shows 3. and i search what tower im on. im on battle 100 therefore i search 9;0;9;9;0;9::21. it doesnt show anything but "not values shown"

Archived