Hello friends, I'm Pro_Ejder

Proejder

Hello bro, I'm Pro_Ejder

I'm new to the site, I follow the page closely, I make good scripts and mods, I like mods more, but my English may be a little bad, I hope you understand me.

I usually make scripts by integrating offsets from the game's lib file, sometimes using the game saver app 🙂

Sample Scrıipts I Made

1.CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars God Mode                                                                        4. Evil Lands Online Action Speed Hack

4swzqti.PNG                                         36e06to.png

2. Aile Çiftliği Sahil Food Fish Hack

owdrxx9.png                                  

3.8 Ball Pool İsteka Hack Max    

1kw8mx0.PNG                        

Mod Menu Apk I Made  

Kahraman Klasik God Mode / Dump Enemy

6c8vn8m.PNG

Ace Defender: War of Dragon Slayer One Hit Kill / God Mode

bksrcsz.PNG

3 minutes ago, AylinCE said:

At a time when GG and hacking are on the rise, it's good to see you here. I follow their work closely.

Keep going like that.

I'm not surprised you're here   

you are successful for me i am sure there is a wealth of knowledge here 😄 

14 minutes ago, dulge_xo said:

Would love to have some help getting into mobile game hacking, really struggling to grasp everything.

You're so lucky to be here about it because the best hackers are here elsewhere they treat you like a slave

Archived