Forager Script Mod Menu

YoungNutJC

6 hours ago, YoungNutJC said:

I'm looking for a mod menu/script for this game called forager its very easy to hack and I just want theme into a scirot or mod menu please.

I've only had a quick look at the game but what exactly would you want in a script? Items in your inventory can be hacked easily I wouldn't think you'd need a script for that.

19 hours ago, sammax71 said:

I've only had a quick look at the game but what exactly would you want in a script? Items in your inventory can be hacked easily I wouldn't think you'd need a script for that.

I was looking for some scripts like instant craft or every item I pick up is infinite, also yes i know jts very easy to cheat but im just a little lazy

10 hours ago, YoungNutJC said:

I was looking for some scripts like instant craft or every item I pick up is infinite, also yes i know jts very easy to cheat but im just a little lazy

I can't work out how to make this into a script for you but if you find the value of the first item in your inventory then it seems like every 4th line in GG is the next inventory item.

So you could select each line in GG and if you edit them to something like 9999 and freeze then I think as you pick up new items you instantly have 9999 of them.

That saves you editing them individually.

6 hours ago, sammax71 said:

I can't work out how to make this into a script for you but if you find the value of the first item in your inventory then it seems like every 4th line in GG is the next inventory item.

So you could select each line in GG and if you edit them to something like 9999 and freeze then I think as you pick up new items you instantly have 9999 of them.

That saves you editing them individually.

Oh wow thanks ill use this in a bit

Archived