Question

Hello, Can you help me find a solution, how to hack movement speed and write code to arm64 or Hex code, I have changed to MOV X0, #0x41200000 // type float 100 ret, but my path slows down, is there a special hex code to hack the Arm64-v8a movement speed, and I need it for additional features of the mod menu

18 hours ago, nofreeze said:

MOV X0, #0x41200000

X0 is the instance normally.You shouldnt edit instance directly. There must be a value loader.

If your movement is at offset 0x3C of instance, for example, it'd be like that.

MOV W8, #0x42C80000 --put float 100 into W8.
STR W8, [X0,#0x3C] --put float 100 into offset 0x3C of instance
RET

The point is make sure you are editing the right offset.

Edited by Lover1500

23 hours ago, nofreeze said:

Hello, Can you help me find a solution, how to hack movement speed and write code to arm64 or Hex code, I have changed to MOV X0, #0x41200000 // type float 100 ret, but my path slows down, is there a special hex code to hack the Arm64-v8a movement speed, and I need it for additional features of the mod menu

If it made you slow down it sounds like you have the correct offset but need to use a higher value you were setting it to 10.0 try 100.0

Screenshot_20211022-044420_Floating Converter.jpg

Edited by BadCase

On 22/10/2021 at 18.43, BadCase said:

Jika itu membuat Anda melambat, sepertinya Anda memiliki offset yang benar tetapi perlu menggunakan nilai yang lebih tinggi, Anda menyetelnya ke 10,0 coba 100,0

Tangkapan layar_20211022-044420_Floating Converter.jpg

thank you for answering my question, later I will try to score 10.0 or 100.0

Pada 22/10/2021 pukul 13.32, Lover1500 berkata:

X0 adalah instance secara normal. Anda tidak boleh mengedit instance secara langsung. Harus ada pemuat nilai.

Jika gerakan Anda pada offset 0x3C misalnya, akan seperti itu.

Intinya pastikan Anda mengedit offset yang tepat.

I've found the correct offset for the movement speed hack, and I've replaced the value with a hex code, but my player's movementspeed is slowing down instead of speeding up my walk

On 10/22/2021 at 6:43 PM, BadCase said:

If it made you slow down it sounds like you have the correct offset but need to use a higher value you were setting it to 10.0 try 100.0

Screenshot_20211022-044420_Floating Converter.jpg

Here's a screenshot of the movementspeed offset in gameguardian, and I've, changed it to mov x0, #MOV X0, #0x447A0000

RET but my movement speed is still slow, sorry if my english is not very clear, I use translate.

Screenshot_2021-10-24-01-43-54-884_io.va.exposed64.jpg

9 minutes ago, nofreeze said:

Here's a screenshot of the movementspeed offset in gameguardian,

keep scroll down little and show ss again. The one you are showing doesnt include useful one of movement speed. it just going with pointers.

1 hour ago, Lover1500 said:

terus gulir ke bawah sedikit dan tampilkan ss lagi. Yang Anda tunjukkan tidak termasuk kecepatan gerakan yang berguna. itu hanya akan dengan pointer.

is there a tele for further questions? I want to contact you personally

22 hours ago, nofreeze said:

Here's a screenshot of the movementspeed offset in gameguardian, and I've, changed it to mov x0, #MOV X0, #0x447A0000

RET but my movement speed is still slow, sorry if my english is not very clear, I use translate.

Screenshot_2021-10-24-01-43-54-884_io.va.exposed64.jpg

Ok I did it in Arm7 give me a few and I'll let you know what to do in Arm8

4 menit yang lalu, BadCase berkata:

Jika ini adalah fungsi yang sama yang Anda edit, perhatikan bahwa itu juga meningkatkan kecepatan musuh yang dapat menyebabkan masalah yang Anda lihat di akhir video

Tangkapan layar_20211025-024459_VirtualXposed.jpg

terima kasih telah membantu saya, ohiya apakah itu layak untuk peretasan kecepatan gerakan

Just now, BadCase said:

Mengaturnya sedikit lebih rendah mungkin membuat mereka tidak terbang keluar dari level, itu diatur ke 20.0 di edit

thanks you, I want to ask a little more, does that code work in all games?

Yes you can set up to 65535.0 with it

4 minutes ago, nofreeze said:

thanks you, I want to ask a little more, does that code work in all games?

And as long as you have enough space below for the edits, also try setting with W0 instead of X0 that might work for a 2 line edit

Edited by BadCase