Botworld Adventure - Mission Time Counter

Kailenko

Hello, I have been wondering if it's possible to grab the timer countdown from a mission and turn it to 0, or possibly just grab a mission with a timer and mark it as complete. I have 3 recruits with missions from this game and I wanted to lower the time due to a date & time skipping issue where I have to wait more than a week now. I can find the values for gems and coins, but doing fuzzy searches and DWORD/Float for changes or decreasing values doesn't exactly worked in my favor as I'm not too knowledgeable.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.featherweightgames.fx&hl=en&gl=US

On 10/21/2021 at 6:37 AM, Kailenko said:

Hello, I have been wondering if it's possible to grab the timer countdown from a mission and turn it to 0, or possibly just grab a mission with a timer and mark it as complete. I have 3 recruits with missions from this game and I wanted to lower the time due to a date & time skipping issue where I have to wait more than a week now. I can find the values for gems and coins, but doing fuzzy searches and DWORD/Float for changes or decreasing values doesn't exactly worked in my favor as I'm not too knowledgeable.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.featherweightgames.fx&hl=en&gl=US

It's very interesting to me too. I want to roll back time. I changed the time on my phone many times. Now I have to wait for over a month.

On 10/24/2021 at 4:28 AM, Nikke0123456789 said:

It's very interesting to me too. I want to roll back time. I changed the time on my phone many times. Now I have to wait for over a month.

If you turn your internet off and time skip forward, it'll change your shop items, allow you to play Danger Zones and you can also skip time for Arena Masters. Note that if you skip time for Arena Masters, you have to be online at first, then change the date and turn off data. It may say offline with a yellow button. As long as the button is yellow, keep changing dates forward until it changes to "Battle". Remember that date, because the next arena master is likely to have a huge waiting time and you have to skip a day further from the last date you attempted.

Sadly, time skipping won't work for recruits as they're offline.

As for lucky patcher, here's my advice: Buy as many gems as your auto clicker will allow you when you AFK, in case LP gets patched when the game is launched as BA2 is still in early beta stages. Seasonal passes cost gems instead of money, so you'll be able to buy those even if the hack is patched if you cheated gems. However, if your phone isn't rooted, youau not be able to log to Google Play services. Try Nox emulator, enable root, use LP, then in the game options click save after cheating to transfer data to the cloud and load it in your phone.

5 hours ago, SolemnSnow said:

If you turn your internet off and time skip forward, it'll change your shop items, allow you to play Danger Zones and you can also skip time for Arena Masters. Note that if you skip time for Arena Masters, you have to be online at first, then change the date and turn off data. It may say offline with a yellow button. As long as the button is yellow, keep changing dates forward until it changes to "Battle". Remember that date, because the next arena master is likely to have a huge waiting time and you have to skip a day further from the last date you attempted.

As for lucky patcher, here's my advice: Buy as many gems as your auto clicker will allow you when you AFK, in case LP gets patched when the game is launched as BA2 is still in early beta stages. Seasonal passes cost gems instead of money, so you'll be able to buy those even if the hack is patched if you cheated gems. However, if your phone isn't rooted, youau not be able to log to Google Play services. Try Nox emulator, enable root, use LP, then in the game options click save after cheating to transfer data to the cloud and load it in your phone.

Easier way if anybody is using LP to get gems instead of multiple purchases just edit the amount of gems you're buying to 999,999,999 and buy once.

2 minutes ago, Nikke0123456789 said:

Where can I change it?

Screenshot_20211027-075016_Botworld.thumb.jpg.965f7fea75a0ac5323b1511ca10fe97a.jpg

search 950;2000:: (dword)

I only get 4 results. Either increment edit the 2000's to find the correct value or just change to 999999999. Close the screen and open again and then buy.

Same with coins. If you don't want to keep buying use the same method. Search 9600;20000:: (dword).

On 10/27/2021 at 2:53 AM, sammax71 said:

Screenshot_20211027-075016_Botworld.thumb.jpg.965f7fea75a0ac5323b1511ca10fe97a.jpg

search 950;2000:: (dword)

I only get 4 results. Either increment edit the 2000's to find the correct value or just change to 999999999. Close the screen and open again and then buy.

Same with coins. If you don't want to keep buying use the same method. Search 9600;20000:: (dword).

WOAH! THIS WORKED LIKE A CHARM! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

On 10/26/2021 at 9:22 AM, SolemnSnow said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I didn't know turning off internet would let me skip some things. Finally I can retry arena again. ♥

• 2 weeks later...