Potion Punch 2

Kailenko

Hi! Sorry for the request, I am aware it's a bit much to ask, but here I go: 

I wanted to ask if someone could do a video or a step-by-step to teach me how to find static values from the store, for example: IAP Bundles priced in real money, skins priced in prestige points and seasonal cosmetics priced in tricky treats. I've found the prices for Gems and Coins with another post from here, but I don't have much knowledge as to how to find IAPS in a store. I'd like to learn so I can do so on my own for other games, so any guide or pointer to a YouTube video is much appreciated.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monstronauts.potionpunch2&hl=en&gl=US

On 10/21/2021 at 4:32 AM, Kailenko said:

I wanted to ask if someone could do a video or a step-by-step to teach me how to find static values from the store, for example: IAP Bundles priced in real money, skins priced in prestige points and seasonal cosmetics priced in tricky treats. I've found the prices for Gems and Coins with another post from here, but I don't have much knowledge as to how to find IAPS in a store. I'd like to learn so I can do so on my own for other games, so any guide or pointer to a YouTube video is much appreciated.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monstronauts.potionpunch2&hl=en&gl=US

For the Seasonal Cosmetics and tricky treats you can get those in the market. Two items cost 168 tricky treats and they other was 88. I searched 168;88::50 then refine 88. Then increment edit to find the correct value and make it a minus figure then purchase.

On 10/20/2021 at 11:32 PM, Kailenko said:

Try Sammax71's recommendation yourself in order to learn to do so for other games and get more familiar with GG. If by any chance you get stuck, DM me and I'll guide you or upload video on what Sammax71 suggested.

On 10/24/2021 at 5:42 AM, sammax71 said:

For the Seasonal Cosmetics and tricky treats you can get those in the market. Two items cost 168 tricky treats and they other was 88. I searched 168;88::50 then refine 88. Then increment edit to find the correct value and make it a minus figure then purchase.

Woah! Thanks so much for this! 
And sorry to ask, but is it possible to get IAP bundles as well? The ones priced in USD.

I did it for prestige points and it worked too!

Archived