Idleants

Muddus

I have been trying for the last week to find the value of money in the game. I could do it (simple Dword search) until it went over 4 billion. I have tried searching for Float/ Double/ Qword, searching in ranges, fuzzy searches can't seem to find the value. The funny thing is I can find the gem value easily. 

At this point I don't really care about getting more money but I really want to learn what I'm doing wrong.

App Name: Idle Ants - Simulator Game

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idleants.game

Screenshot_20211018-140537.thumb.jpg.cc2250de6591d8c5dc253d7bc59c18b0.jpg

12 hours ago, Muddus said:

I have been trying for the last week to find the value of money in the game. I could do it (simple Dword search) until it went over 4 billion. I have tried searching for Float/ Double/ Qword, searching in ranges, fuzzy searches can't seem to find the value. The funny thing is I can find the gem value easily. 

At this point I don't really care about getting more money but I really want to learn what I'm doing wrong.

I've been trying for you but can't work it out either. I find the money value (dword) and have watched it in GG. Once it gets to 2,147,483,648 it then reverts back to 1. If you spend coins and get below that value then it shows the correct figure.

I'm thinking it must trigger another dword value elsewhere once its over that 2.1 billion limit but like you I've tried all kinds of searches but can't find it.

On 10/18/2021 at 10:38 AM, Muddus said:

273 Billion is way out of dword range

Float, double and qword are the only three left that can store that large of a value

On 10/20/2021 at 1:00 PM, Barry_Derp said:

273 Billion is way out of dword range

Float, double and qword are the only three left that can store that large of a value

I understand that the problem is you can't search Qword, double or float for exact value as it only shows you the first 3 digits. I've tried searching in ranges then increased/decreased value for everything but it always comes up empty. 

I'm sure it's storing the whole value because the incremental increase is still small but where?

I doubt it is encrypted as the original Dword was not.

Archived