Castle Clash

invictus

All u need is gg...but every new patch have fix because they are checking logs.so when u find out some hack use it as much as u can till they patch game.but there are always new ways to make it u just ned to find right adress for that what u need.but this game is 100% hackable.and best is that they don't ban hackers because they know that only through hackers they can improve the game :)

All u need is gg...but every new patch have fix because they are checking logs.so when u find out some hack use it as much as u can till they patch game.but there are always new ways to make it u just ned to find right adress for that what u need.but this game is 100% hackable.and best is that they don't ban hackers because they know that only through hackers they can improve the game :)

Would you be so kind to share how?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Would you be so kind to share how?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

I'll just give u a small tip:when ur hero is about to lvl up there are 3 values:gold,honor bagges and dungeon flames that u need for upgrade.try to look for the gold amount u need to upgrade to get adress of hero u would like to modify stats.had full tutorial but that is fixed now and shared it only with vips.but I gave u now the most needed clue how is it made.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest equlizer

I thought i found the new adress.  I can change the att and def values of the hero but when i go to use him i get DC :(  I've only spend 5 mins looking though.  will look further.