Castle Clash

invictus

Name of Game: Castle Clash
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.castleclash&hl=en
Version if you know it: 1.1.3
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold, Mana, Honor Badges, and/or Gems
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, Can not change usable quantities.
Comments: Please Help! 

Me to, seem like we can search the value but nothing change. It still revert to original value. Yes, this game required online, can't play without it, got something to do with it?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

• Administrators

It sounds like the game keeps your stats on the server (this is called Server Side) and can be, in most cases, impossible to hack without a modded app.

• 3 weeks later...

Today has one other hacked player attack me , his heros (melee & ranged) standing on the edge of card and destroy all of my buildings and troops whitout to move ... i think it is possible to hack the range from the heros.

I am using the german 1.1.83 .

All other glitches dont work anymore ( unlimited units , modify str. troops or heros etc.)

only what for me working is to modify the upgrade values +/- 10% from the real price, this work fine for me.

The hit range wasn't inside the game information from heros or so , i think he has modify the db's files inside here games folder to do this.