Hack Merge Stories by GameGaurdian please

Megolaznazia

2 hours ago, Barry_Derp said:

Barrels are in Dword anonymous region 

Just search and refine you'll be left with 2 values edit them both.

Since game is incompatible with my potato device it lags like hell so I wasn't able to hack coins 😞

Strange but that didn't work for me. What I did find works for barrels are the speed up arrows. If you use the time jump the game just reboots but if you long press the GG icon and use the arrows then it's OK.

If you're out of barrels use the arrows and once it counts down you'll get 5 barrels. After that it just seems to cycle the time but not add anything but if you reboot the game you have 40/40 again.

11 hours ago, Barry_Derp said:

Barrels are in Dword anonymous region 

Just search and refine you'll be left with 2 values edit them both.

Since game is incompatible with my potato device it lags like hell so I wasn't able to hack coins 😞

Didn't work for me

9 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Strange but that didn't work for me. What I did find works for barrels are the speed up arrows. If you use the time jump the game just reboots but if you long press the GG icon and use the arrows then it's OK.

If you're out of barrels use the arrows and once it counts down you'll get 5 barrels. After that it just seems to cycle the time but not add anything but if you reboot the game you have 40/40 again.

Before the update, it's work but now. It's not working anymore for me. It's only give me 5 barrels. After i try to reboot the game again, it's not working anymore. I need to wait till the barrels full again then speed up again and only give me 5 barrels.

• 6 months later...
On 10/18/2021 at 2:01 AM, sammax71 said:

484816261_Screenshot_20211017-195618_MergeStories.thumb.jpg.b520215fa32d1d7b3f89d187fd829813.jpg

You can change the stats of your troops and they work when they go on raids.

How to change the stats, can you show me ????

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

That's a whole load of down voting by @CYBORG-WARRI0R

That's why I'm done helping on this site.

Ignore. The down voting did not look justified. And should not be used so carelessly. You have a good reputation on the forum(people can just check your profile) so don't get bothered about this.

3 hours ago, sammax71 said:

That's a whole load of down voting by @CYBORG-WARRI0R

That's why I'm done helping on this site.

Hi @sammax71

Don't quit !

I am new here but i already saw you a lot in this forum helping people, you are skilled and helpful.

I saw @CYBORG-WARRI0R too in this forum but he is only commenting bull**** to others with disrespect and things that have nothing related to the question.

He should be banned. Just ignore.

Keep on going @sammax71!