Saving list

Starter1

Question

I want all the addresses to be inserted into the right place when loading the saved list.tired of looking for the address of the same object (I saved the address of the object, and when I opened this file, I did not realize that the addresses had shifted and there was no use from the file)help please

Screenshot_20211016-035455.png

4 answers to this question

17 hours ago, BadCase said:

Addresses will change each time you run the game, with this game possibly each time the game loses focus

but there are pointers in the cheat engine, so you don't have to look for addresses again.How do I use pointers in game guardian to load a list and not search for anything?

You can use lib offsets, where get the base address of the lib.so in memory and add the offset to it to get your edit address but for pointers you will still need a search that brings you to the first pointer you are following

5 hours ago, BadCase said:

You can use lib offsets, where get the base address of the lib.so in memory and add the offset to it to get your edit address but for pointers you will still need a search that brings you to the first pointer you are following

can you please tell me in more detail about how to do this?

Archived