Gameguardian Latest Version Not Working On Android 11

irpanrizky

Question

Good Evening Admins

I want to report that Gameguardian V101.0 is not working properly on Android 11, I have tried several games that have been used with Gameguardian on (Android 9),While Updating To Android 9 => Android 11 And Update Security Patch On Android 11

Thank you, Admin

2 answers to this question

On 10/15/2021 at 8:23 AM, irpanrizky said:

Good Evening Admins

I want to report that Gameguardian V101.0 is not working properly on Android 11, I have tried several games that have been used with Gameguardian on (Android 9),While Updating To Android 9 => Android 11 And Update Security Patch On Android 11

Thank you, Admin

Sorry to say this but android 11 isn't well supported Because some Memory Ranges are messed up or fused together

its best to downgrade your device to android 8, android 9, android 10 or lower 😄

I found since being on Android 11 I sometimes have to search in memory range "Other" to get results. I never had to use that before Android 11.

Not sure if that will help you with some of the games you're having issues with.

Archived