Klondike Adventures Hack

Chaude

Can Klondike Adventures game be hacked by game guardian. I have tried numerpus times to change coins and emerals, bit keeps giving error message and reload options with same  value then as before

It's been a long time since the game has been released and other users asked for the same. Definitely unhackable in the easy way by modifying the value you want. The good old days are gone. The modern way to hack is to inject the resources into the server. How? - Replace the memory address of "Beans" with the one of "Emeralds" or create a pointer. Then craft/produce beans and emeralds should be added instead. Still trying to find a way to do this, no luck so far.

I spent about a week trying to cheat in any possible way - modify resources, missions rewards prior to claim, Captain Flint delivery, Sweet Shop, energy refill by emeralds set to 0, etc. Everything has bee just visual. The moment I try to spent the resources, the game throws server error. This game is 100% unhackable.

• 3 months later...

Archived