opcode problem

Crystal_Mods100x

Question

Hey guys its crystal mods and for some reason i can't get any arm instructions to edit any methods

Questions:

Should i download the app from the appstore or apk combo (because some apks have both armv7 and arm64)

Should the app only have one architecture and not both? (some app store games have both or one folder that says arm-v7 or arm-v8 they include libs)

When should i use ~A BX LR? should i use it after editing an integer method or a boolean method?

3 answers to this question

On 10/9/2021 at 10:28 AM, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Oh so my device is arm64-va, armeabi-v7, armeabi so since my device is arm 64 and the game is arm v64 and i dumped the armv7 instead of the arm 64 so thats why my edits aren't working from your tool Thanks 😄 

Yeah make sure you are dumping the installed version of the game or the offsets will be incorrect.

It doesnt matter if it has both because only the one for the devices architecture is loaded into memory.

~A BX LR is used to end a method so if you are setting a Boolean or integer and want to immediately end the method afterwards you will put it on the line after your edit or at whatever point you want to end the method

19 hours ago, BadCase said:

It doesnt matter if it has both because only the one for the devices architecture is loaded into memory.

~A BX LR is used to end a method so if you are setting a Boolean or integer and want to immediately end the method afterwards you will put it on the line after your edit or at whatever point you want to end the method

Oh so my device is arm64-va, armeabi-v7, armeabi so since my device is arm 64 and the game is arm v64 and i dumped the armv7 instead of the arm 64 so thats why my edits aren't working from your tool Thanks 😄 

Archived