Hide GG from Guardian Tales

Godismata

Question

3 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, Godismata said:

Some one help me hide gg from GuardianTale! I used Sudohide, Xprivacy.. But it didnt work.

You can either install virtual xposed  and only have GG installed in Virtual xposed and enable root in virtual space. Then run the game normally and GG from virtual xposed.

Or you can install an app from the app store called Island which will setup a work profile on your device that you can add games that detect GG to then run GG from the normal profile and the game from the work profile. Or you can put GG in the work profile and leave the games in your normal profile, either way.

1 hour ago, BadCase said:

You can either install virtual xposed  and only have GG installed in Virtual xposed and enable root in virtual space. Then run the game normally and GG from virtual xposed.

Or you can install an app from the app store called Island which will setup a work profile on your device that you can add games that detect GG to then run GG from the normal profile and the game from the work profile. Or you can put GG in the work profile and leave the games in your normal profile, either way.

Worked. TYVM!!!

11 hours ago, Godismata said:

Some one help me hide gg from GuardianTale! I used Sudohide, Xprivacy.. But it didnt work.

the thing is it detects not only GG. u should also hide all root tools u have, magisk, GG, root essentials maybe, lucky patcher and all hacking and root things... try after it. as badcase told, u can use some virtual spaces, but its really uncomfortable for me, i prefer to use gg and game in phone without additional things.... so u should just hide these root apps from sudohide and thats all.

Archived