Order and Chaos Online

KimmyD

Hello,

I'm looking for help with a script please.

I'm using GG with VphoneGaGa installed so I have super user root in a virtual space...

Everything loads up great I execute the script and only certain things are working, speed hack works and max distance from character works but fly and teleport do not work.

Any help fixing this would be greatly appreciated  🙂

P.S I can provide a video or screenshots if required 

On 9/30/2021 at 9:34 PM, KimmyD said:

Hello,

I'm looking for help with a script please.

I'm using GG with VphoneGaGa installed so I have super user root in a virtual space...

Everything loads up great I execute the script and only certain things are working, speed hack works and max distance from character works but fly and teleport do not work.

Any help fixing this would be greatly appreciated  🙂

P.S I can provide a video or screenshots if required 

Cool can u give me those script and tell me how to load?

also only this cheat are working?

13 hours ago, Kimastar said:

Cool can u give me those script and tell me how to load?

also only this cheat are working?

OaC is full of cheats, it take me to long to post them all lol...

You either need a PC with android emulator and Game Guardian installed to run the script I'm talking about above or a phone rooted or virtual space like I posted above. 

Yes I can send you the script, just let me know where you want it sent to...email, line app etc or PM on here if that's possible...I haven't seen that feature here yet though. 

And I'm not sure posting it publicly is allowed since I didn't create it myself. 

On 10/3/2021 at 4:06 AM, KimmyD said:

OaC is full of cheats, it take me to long to post them all lol...

You either need a PC with android emulator and Game Guardian installed to run the script I'm talking about above or a phone rooted or virtual space like I posted above. 

Yes I can send you the script, just let me know where you want it sent to...email, line app etc or PM on here if that's possible...I haven't seen that feature here yet though. 

And I'm not sure posting it publicly is allowed since I didn't create it myself. 

my phone is rooted!

ya send me ALL cheat for order and chaos trought PM ty.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived