POKEMON UNITE

Kimastar

6 minutes ago, Skooz said:

so we are pretty much done with this game yeah? doesnt seem like theres any way to cheat

Well im still waiting yet that someone explain to me how to hack ability CD....no one answer me....

Anyway for the ball hacking i can tell u 100% that u can just "visual hack".

2 hours ago, Kimastar said:

Well im still waiting yet that someone explain to me how to hack ability CD....no one answer me....

Anyway for the ball hacking i can tell u 100% that u can just "visual hack".

Like i said, CD reset is visual

10 hours ago, Godismata said:

Like i said, CD reset is visual

Precisely. Cooldown value modification is only visual, the player will not be able to activate the ability even if the ability appears to be ready to use, until the real cooldown is over.
So, not possible, no.

Seems like cheating with GameGuardian on Pokémon Unite is an impossibility now.

4 hours ago, WicCaesar said:

I never hoped it would work during matches, but what about currencies? There are so many in this game, are all of them uneditable as well?

I think everything is server side

So I have done all Cooldowns with lib edits and it is working but I figured out in the process that the multiplayer might be entirely fake as the edits also effect the Cooldowns of the bots....

On 10/14/2021 at 2:23 PM, BadCase said:

So I have done all Cooldowns with lib edits and it is working but I figured out in the process that the multiplayer might be entirely fake as the edits also effect the Cooldowns of the bots....

Lol....so all bot has 0 CD? well maybe can be hacked if u play no ranked?

On 10/16/2021 at 8:53 AM, Kimastar said:

Lol....so all bot has 0 CD? well maybe can be hacked if u play no ranked?

It works in ranked as well, not as many bots there but you can see a few spamming specials and heals

On 10/19/2021 at 6:48 AM, BadCase said:

It works in ranked as well, not as many bots there but you can see a few spamming specials and heals

Well can u explain how to do 0 CD? im asked multiple time but i never received any answer...

• 4 weeks later...

How to get global-metadata.dat from pokemon unite, methods and tools from this site dont work with extracting metadata. Its encrypted, so im talking about getting deobfuscated one or somehow dumping decrypted one.

Edited by BOBOBOBOBO
No specific enough I guess

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 9/24/2021 at 1:36 AM, sammax71 said:

I did that but it was still crashing 🤷🏻‍♂️

Crash like what ? 

Hide Game Guardian From Game , 

Enable root in game gaurdian

L 4 

Use level 3hide GG 4 options, open game fron virtual space and game guardian on phone (i have root bypass work ), try use module of LS xpose + hide my app list, open game gurdian forn virtual space.

I've tried on many currencies, 

I changed values , but money is not usable, 

I changed outfits and pokemon tickets values like Aeos Gems,  Coins , tIckets   , but now buyable only visible to me, i edited to 0 or sometimes -8000  , when im trying to buy the outfit , it showing some error code.

In rank matches , goals isnt working only working in cpu battles , training.

Pokemon Attack Damage Is changeable , i can understanding values , i changed my attack , it's only increased 17 , because all values are changing linke multiplying with each other.

Season Point is editable