POKEMON UNITE

Kimastar

I'm not able to hack anything... 

When hacking for the ball, I use dword and refine to 5-6 addresses. But changing that doesn't affect the ball count.

And when changing the Pokemon level, I used dword and found a few addresses. But when I change the value, I'm not leveling up, it's stcuk at the same level.

On 9/24/2021 at 9:52 PM, Jerryblaze0 said:

I'm not able to hack anything... 

When hacking for the ball, I use dword and refine to 5-6 addresses. But changing that doesn't affect the ball count.

And when changing the Pokemon level, I used dword and found a few addresses. But when I change the value, I'm not leveling up, it's stcuk at the same level.

When u have 10 result change the number of ball u want THEN u need to kill another pokemon and etvoila your ball will encrase BUT i noticed that if u take the ball from terrain your ball will stuck to 0 so eye.

On 9/23/2021 at 10:56 PM, Androcephalous said:

I set the address range between 80000000 and 9FFFFFFF

Ok so start a new match. 

First search 0.

Go ahead and refine 0 once. 

Use desired skill and while the timer counts down do unknown value increased refine. If you're fast enough before the skill is ready and still counting down search decreased after the first. 

Once the skill is ready search 0.

Repeat several times. After that I usually have about 12 results and I use the skill, open game guardian and look at the list. Pick the one that's moved to a number between 0 and 10000. Freeze it at 0.

I hope this is descriptive enough. I made a recording in nox but I won't be home until tomorrow morning. 

If anyone knows a way to make this faster let me know. 

I have 3 windows always take the first that doesn't say debugger

its not wirk maybe its patch already,

btw your tuitorial is not clear, what code? dword or float? take a video if its ok for you , i spend 6 hours but i cant get the code . 

On 9/23/2021 at 9:56 PM, Androcephalous said:

I set the address range between 80000000 and 9FFFFFFF

Ok so start a new match. 

First search 0.

Go ahead and refine 0 once. 

Use desired skill and while the timer counts down do unknown value increased refine. If you're fast enough before the skill is ready and still counting down search decreased after the first. 

Once the skill is ready search 0.

Repeat several times. After that I usually have about 12 results and I use the skill, open game guardian and look at the list. Pick the one that's moved to a number between 0 and 10000. Freeze it at 0.

I hope this is descriptive enough. I made a recording in nox but I won't be home until tomorrow morning. 

If anyone knows a way to make this faster let me know. 

I have 3 windows always take the first that doesn't say debugger

not work in ldplayer. 

2 hours ago, Nimano said:

I am constantly encountering this: 

Ya its happend to me too frequently...

idk if is a bug or because someone cheated and u will lost for this even u win...

13 hours ago, Kimastar said:

Ya its happend to me too frequently...

idk if is a bug or because someone cheated and u will lost for this even u win...

Yes, I have attempted several methods or ways to do this and it seems impossible, this is a countermeasure system against modifying values in the game (sort of like anti-cheat).

I have also done the ability cooldown modification, and even if you reset the cooldown of abilities, you still cannot activate the ability until the real cooldown is finished. So it does not work either.

Seems like we are screwed.

46 minutes ago, Nimano said:

Yes, I have attempted several methods or ways to do this and it seems impossible, this is a countermeasure system against modifying values in the game (sort of like anti-cheat).

I have also done the ability cooldown modification, and even if you reset the cooldown of abilities, you still cannot activate the ability until the real cooldown is finished. So it does not work either.

Seems like we are screwed.

Yes BUT its not happend everytime...so this mean maybe its not related to modifyng values...

31 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

Yes BUT its not happend everytime...so this mean maybe its not related to modifyng values...

Every single time I score any goal with points through value modification (regardless of amount), it results in the same as the issue in the video above.

I hope that I am wrong and that someone is able to find a workaround.

EDIT: I just attempted again, I only added approximately 20 Ball Points (I played the rest of the match fully legit), but as soon as I scored with the 20 Ball Points, the same issue occurred. It "desynced" me from the game and all allies/enemies started playing like malfunctional bots. The match resulted in a defeat and the End-Game-Screen results are different from the results in Match History. Seems like it is absolutely impossible to cheat through GameGuardian now, since the game is instantly detecting any sort of tamper through value modification. =/

Edited by Nimano