We are investigating issues where accounts became locked on login attempt #1. Lock feature disabled for now. ×

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/confirmed-how-to-root-tecno-w2.3637499/

I've no idea if this works but I've always found xda forum to be a reliable place.

All I would say is if you're not confident then don't do it in case you brick your phone. Unless of course if its a spare phone.

Good luck 👍🏻

EDIT:

Sorry, just saw you said WITHOUT a pc but you need one to do it that way.

Edited by sammax71

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ySainT_
      Hello, my phone is a J7 PRIME Android 8.0, and has no root, yesterday I installed the Space parallel to play with the Guardian game more when I went to see it, the Guardian game said: "Deamon is not Working, and it never happened to me! This is the first time, I will send a screenshot of my screen.
    • By CrispSprite
      Shortly after I installed game guardian, in the middle of reinstalling it, a supersu popup asked to grant "zygote" acess. Is it a virus/malware, or did it come from game guardian? Note: When I first installed GG, I gave it root acess. I downloaded it from this website.
    • By Imgonnal3itchSlapU
      How's it going everybody... Just here for some wisdom But doubt I'll Get closure in...thanks
       Wish I had some to offer more than looking for something. 

• By kaleidoscopek
      Hi, I'm new to thus forum and was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to properly hack my phone. I have an Android device and it is an LG G Stylo 2, and it is a 6.0 (Marshmallow) I also dont have a computer so if anybody could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

• By Julivgar
      Have you Tried Rooting with Root Master? then you may complain that the English version is not English (it's Indonesian)! I modified Root master and translated some of the words to English (Credits to Google translate). I also Upgraded Busybox and SuperSU .. Try my own version of Root Master the JIG Droid Rooter! Try it! just Email me at: [email protected] if you have any complains.. Unfortunately, Root Master does'nt work on all devices neither will JIG Droid Rooter...
      Download Here: (JIG DROID ROOTER (Root Master English mod.apk)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.