need help writing a complex function

zolotov123344

Question

So. I want to make a seekbar with 100 fragments. Now I'll tell you in more detail, so I need to add damage to the game, that is, for example, when shooting in the leg, the enemy takes 15 damage, I need to add the same value from the seekbar that the user has chosen to this value of 15. It sounds not difficult, but the problem is that this damage value does not work on any double word, but works in hexadecimal, it turns out that the script needs to translate the value of the favored person into hexadecimal and add it to the damage value. Another very important detail, the script works on the load list, that is, it is necessary to make sure that after the seekbar a load list is automatically created to increase the damage. The function, even in my understanding, is very complex, so I'm now turning to really smart scripters. This can be said to be a challenge for you)

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, zolotov123344 said:

So. I want to make a seekbar with 100 fragments. Now I'll tell you in more detail, so I need to add damage to the game, that is, for example, when shooting in the leg, the enemy takes 15 damage, I need to add the same value from the seekbar that the user has chosen to this value of 15. It sounds not difficult, but the problem is that this damage value does not work on any double word, but works in hexadecimal, it turns out that the script needs to translate the value of the favored person into hexadecimal and add it to the damage value. Another very important detail, the script works on the load list, that is, it is necessary to make sure that after the seekbar a load list is automatically created to increase the damage. The function, even in my understanding, is very complex, so I'm now turning to really smart scripters. This can be said to be a challenge for you)

Then what do ask?

Archived