Can u help me with how to hack these game?anyone?

leodexmar

6 hours ago, leodexmar said:

Screenshot_20210917-220659_DeliveryFromThePain.jpg

pls im new here i dont know how to hack..i have 0 experiencešŸ˜„šŸ˜«šŸ˜­ i really want thia game.

Quantity of items in your backpack can be hacked. Memory region Anonymous and just simple dword search.

You can use Lucky Patcher to get rid of those annoying adverts too.

7 hours ago, leodexmar said:

Screenshot_20210917-220659_DeliveryFromThePain.jpg

pls im new here i dont know how to hack..i have 0 experiencešŸ˜„šŸ˜«šŸ˜­ i really want thia game.

Well for the first thing i want to said ty for let me know this beautifull game

Then its very simple hack material!!!

When u unlock container and for exampleĀ u have 20 wood inside the containerĀ just use DWORD and type 20 then move 1 piece of wood from container to your bag

then digit 19!!! (u can do this with any material but u need to have altleast 2 piece) do this till u have only 1 resultĀ then replaceĀ the quantity u want and move again 1 piece of wood from container to your bag and u will see the item inside your container itsĀ changed then DONTĀ touch nothing or the game will freeze and close container and open again andĀ etvoilĆ !!!

EDIT

DONT hack material in your bag or when u move to your container the game will freeze!!!

Edited by Kimastar

26 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

DONT hack material in your bag or when u move to your container the game will freeze!!!

I hacked stuff in my bag and then placed it in storage and it was fine. I didn't hack very many (20 I think). Maybe you did more? Perhaps it was the quantity.

I haven't played much but I would expect speed hack to work if there are crafting or build times you have to wait for.

You can change the time or freeze time.

Search the total number of minutes dword.

So if your current time is 20:05 I would suggest searching 1200~1230. Then wait for it to go after 20:30 and refine 1230~1260. Do this once or twice and you should be left with one value. Then change or freeze.

Oh and Lucky Patcher works if you want to buy the supply packs for free.

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

I hacked stuff in my bag and then placed it in storage and it was fine. I didn't hack very many (20 I think). Maybe you did more? Perhaps it was the quantity.

I haven't played much but I would expect speed hack to work if there are crafting or build times you have to wait for.

yes! if u hack more then 20 (i put like 999999999) the game freeze

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

You can change the time or freeze time.

Search the total number of minutes dword.

So if your current time is 20:05 I would suggest searching 1200~1230. Then wait for it to go after 20:30 and refine 1230~1260. Do this once or twice and you should be left with one value. Then change or freeze.

Oh and Lucky Patcher works if you want to buy the supply packs for free.

For unlock more level u need to pay or watch ADS and i think if u remove with lucky patcher u are unable to unlock for free same for air drop?

8 hours ago, Kimastar said:

yes! if u hack more then 20 (i put like 999999999) the game freeze

For unlock more level u need to pay or watch ADS and i think if u remove with lucky patcher u are unable to unlock for free same for air drop?

If you patch with LP then you can just make in app purchases for free

1 hour ago, Kimastar said:

Great like alwaysšŸ„°

with Weapon ID..

you can find the exact address of your current equipped weapon and change itĀ  to any weapon you like.

also you can max out its durability too.šŸ˜€

Edited by MonkeySAN

5 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

with Weapon ID..

you can find the exact address of your current equipped weapon and change itĀ  to any weapon you like.

also you can max out its durability too.šŸ˜€

Ya im instead moved the item from container to bag till i find exact value then replace it!

the durability is inside the address?