Critical Ops AIMBOT and WALLHACK!

OPHAX

On 9/15/2021 at 7:11 PM, OPHAX said:

Destroy this game. Please. This game needs to die.

AIMBOT CODE (ANONYMOUS REGION): 0.5;1D;1F;0.25F::13

WALLHACK CODE (VIDEO REGION): 1,669,333,010

Video Tutorial (Watch):  https://youtu.be/neu7Bf7_sas

Share with your hacker friends!

Bad news: the aimbot is being detected by anticheat in this new update 1.27.0. F1579 (of course the devs have seen my video). 
The only way to escape the ban, is the following: in the initial menu, you search the value of the aimbot, select the 13 values and save.

After that, inside a match, you edit the aimbot values. And finally, before the game is over, you revert the values you edited, or if you want to be fast, close the game (this is for you in case you are disconnected). 

Anyway, it's just a matter of time until the devs figure out a way to permanently ban inside the match, but for now you can circumvent that. 

Wallhack remains undetectable. 

28 minutes ago, OPHAX said:

Bad news: the aimbot is being detected by anticheat in this new update 1.27.0. F1579 (of course the devs have seen my video). 
The only way to escape the ban, is the following: in the initial menu, you search the value of the aimbot, select the 13 values and save.

After that, inside a match, you edit the aimbot values. And finally, before the game is over, you revert the values you edited, or if you want to be fast, close the game (this is for you in case you are disconnected). 

Anyway, it's just a matter of time until the devs figure out a way to permanently ban inside the match, but for now you can circumvent that. 

Wallhack remains undetectable. 

It is very likely that wallhack will be undetectable for a long time, because you only activate wallhack within the game, and every time the game finishes the wallhack code "disappears ", in other words, the server will not detect any changes in the video region. So after this update they just put anticheat in the aimbot. But like I said, it's only a matter of time before they figure out how to put anticheat in the wallhack code.

9 hours ago, OPHAX said:

It is very likely that wallhack will be undetectable for a long time, because you only activate wallhack within the game, and every time the game finishes the wallhack code "disappears ", in other words, the server will not detect any changes in the video region. So after this update they just put anticheat in the aimbot. But like I said, it's only a matter of time before they figure out how to put anticheat in the wallhack code.

It doesn't really mean anything if you modify it from in the match or from the lobby. The locations of the players are shared with the client. That's the only cause for why chams is possible. If you would be in a scenario where your coordinates are pretty much out of bound the game will freeze for everyone because client can't process the coordinates. In the case of chams. IF the developer decides to stop sharing the locations of players with the client when out of range, for example when player is behind a wall the location won't be shared resulting in chams not being possible.

Edited by XxhentaixX

34 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

It doesn't really mean anything if you modify it from in the match or from the lobby. The locations of the players are shared with the client. That's the only cause for why chams is possible. If you would be in a scenario where your coordinates are pretty much out of bound the game will freeze for everyone because client can't process the coordinates. In the case of chams. IF the developer decides to stop sharing the locations of players with the client when out of range, for example when player is behind a wall the location won't be shared resulting in chams not being possible. It's just a matter of time for developers to kind of figure that out.

The funny thing is, they only put Anticheat when someone finds a new hack. like me there lol

On 9/15/2021 at 7:11 PM, OPHAX said:

Destroy this game. Please. This game needs to die.

AIMBOT CODE (ANONYMOUS REGION): 0.5;1D;1F;0.25F::13

WALLHACK CODE (VIDEO REGION): 1,669,333,010

Video Tutorial (Watch):  https://youtu.be/neu7Bf7_sas

Share with your hacker friends!

If they take down the video, here's the backup:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h4s5nqtf9v4iy6h/Critical+Ops+1.27+-+AIMBOT+and+WALLHACK_+(GameGuardian)(720P_60FPS).mp4/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lq6y5xgd3pvs1oq/description.txt/file

35 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Yes, do you have any idea if teleporting is detected?

I don't know this hack, and I don't like doing movement hacks in this game. I believe that the player movement is completely connected to the server, this means that if you are with a strange, abnormal movement, the server detects inside the game and you are banned instantly. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/18/2021 at 3:35 AM, OPHAX said:

The funny thing is, they only put Anticheat when someone finds a new hack. like me there lol

This is true lol I used to hack the crap out of ROSE Online (PC) and they really only patched the things we found and exposed. Apparently it takes a lot of work for devs to add cheat protection and slows production down on their end by a huge margine.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2021 at 6:56 PM, Loginphp said:

This is true lol I used to hack the crap out of ROSE Online (PC) and they really only patched the things we found and exposed. Apparently it takes a lot of work for devs to add cheat protection and slows production down on their end by a huge margine.

Plot twist: my hacks still antiban 🤣.... look for the comment there in the video that explains the reason for my mistake about the "Anticheat Update"

This was pure coincidence... But keep suspicious with each new update 🧐

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 4:44 AM, OPHAX said:

Plot twist: my hacks still antiban 🤣.... look for the comment there in the video that explains the reason for my mistake about the "Anticheat Update"

This was pure coincidence... But keep suspicious with each new update 🧐

Video Description:

*Warning ⁵: 

(04/05/2022) - I haven't played this game for a long time. And today when I went to test the hack again, I find that C-OPS Anticheat is detecting Game Guardian (even without doing any hack) and it is ban permanently... I don't know if there's a way to bypass Anticheat (for a while), what a bore.

*Edit: I found. :)

(04/05/2022) - 9:33 PM: I discover the solution: install the game guardian. Then install multiple accounts (preferably use the premium version).

After you have installed multiple accounts, open it, and click on "secret zone ", enter your password, and after you have opened "secret zone", add the game guardian within it by clicking on the addition icon.

Finishing this process, now you have to uninstall game guardian (do not worry, it will still be installed, but within multiple accounts). After uninstalling the game guardian, as a guarantee, delete the memory from critical ops, then open the game guardian from within multiple accounts, and enable the option in the game guardian to use root in virtual space (" use root in virtual space: yes ").

Enabling the root option in Virtual Space, give permission, and now, log into critical ops, and finally, enjoy these two of my codes.

I tested, and by doing so, using the game guardian on multiple accounts, critical ops anticheat did not detect the game guardian and I was not banned.

*Tutorial (Multiple Accounts) from GG Official: https://youtu.be/F9MQx-9WCNA