Tokyo Afterschool Summoners (Housamo)

SolemnSnow

Hello everyone! I wanted to ask for help on this one. I've managed to be able to get the values for power and health in battles, but I was wondering if it's possible to add Transient Stones through GG.
I've tried DWORD & BYTE searches, but I keep feeling like I'm missing something in the process  and doing the search wrong as I haven't been able to edit my current amount yet.

The game's one of those "Gacha" games, so it drained the limit of transient stones I can get as rewards from winning current events with GG.

My question is that if it is possible to add Transient Stones, which is the correct value type to search and would I have to do the searches in the summoning screen where the currency displays?

Here's the game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.lifewonders.housamo&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dhousamo&pcampaignid=APPU_1_BwixXpSMMcHB3LUP4MuWgAs

What I've tried so far:
 Exact value DWORD, QWORD, WORD, BYTE, all the above as encrypted, fuzzy search, encrypted fuzzy search and I have yet to find the address for the Transient Stones.
Whenever I try and narrow down the results, it reaches the point where all searches are cleared as nothing was found at the end of refining.

• 4 months later...

Archived