Gameguardian for SimCity Buildit

Maurix

Question

8 answers to this question

i installed virtualxposed, downloaded gameguardian for virtualxposed and installed everything. the icon appeared on the mobile. i tried to install simcity but it crashes e check a sign that says "failed". can you tell me what I have to do? I also tried to open SimCity that I had cloned with the Appcloner but GameGuardian does not find the city 

2 minutes ago, Maurix said:

i installed virtualxposed, downloaded gameguardian for virtualxposed and installed everything. the icon appeared on the mobile. i tried to install simcity but it crashes e check a sign that says "failed". can you tell me what I have to do? I also tried to open SimCity that I had cloned with the Appcloner but GameGuardian does not find the city 

maybe its google play ( is installed on v xposed ? ) sometimes when google play was not present game crash

2 hours ago, Maurix said:

Hi, I need help. I followed the directions to install GG and Parallel Space. but when I click on icon in Parallel Space, icon created with weird name of GG, it brings me back to Parallel Space.

GG is reinstalled with a random name to prevent package checking anti-cheats (game looks for applications with a certain name) this is an anti-anticheat

I'm guessing that this is a crash occuring, and I'd recommend running it outside of parallel space to do the reinstall and then importing the reinstalled version itself into parallel space if not you might want to consider a different venv or VM a few recommendations would be F1 sandbox, Vmos, virtualxposed

Archived