HELP FOR DAYS AFTER MODIFICATIONS

Jnhacksnmods

Question

Okay so I'm working on a game called days after I'm trying to hack the store prices to make it worth for free

My method is to start with fuzzy# search set to auto 

Then search for the prices without full stops eg. 19.99 = 1999 value I then group search 

409 ($4.09)

1899 ($18.99) 

2699 ($26.99)

displayed like this 409;1899;2699 set to auto again and get a couple of values I then change to zero and this is the result can you tell me why or is there any solution 

1 minute ago, Jnhacksnmods said:

Okay so I'm working on a game called days after I'm trying to hack the store prices to make it worth for free

My method is to start with fuzzy# search set to auto 

Then search for the prices without full stops eg. 19.99 = 1999 value I then group search 

409 ($4.09)

1899 ($18.99) 

2699 ($26.99)

displayed like this 409;1899;2699 set to auto again and get a couple of values I then change to zero and this is the result can you tell me why or is there any solution 

I pretty amateur lolz

6 answers to this question

I think it's unlikely you're going to be able to do anything with items that you need to purchase with real money. Maybe if there are items in the shop that you can buy with an in game currency you might be able to modify those. It also might be possible to find the ID codes of different items so you could swap what you are buying in the shop.

11 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

I think it's unlikely you're going to be able to do anything with items that you need to purchase with real money. Maybe if there are items in the shop that you can buy with an in game currency you might be able to modify those. It also might be possible to find the ID codes of different items so you could swap what you are buying in the shop.

@NoFear had a method I just can't seem to find it in the forum I'll check to see where his private videos are and follow up thanks anyways

6 minutes ago, Jnhacksnmods said:

@NoFear had a method I just can't seem to find it in the forum I'll check to see where his private videos are and follow up thanks anyways

9 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

How would you do the items what method I'm pretty noob cause I follow yt vids been using gg for 6 years and still not educated on what I should do lolz thanks 

51 minutes ago, Jnhacksnmods said:

How would you do the items what method I'm pretty noob cause I follow yt vids been using gg for 6 years and still not educated on what I should do lolz thanks 

Just as an example if in a game you could buy 10000 coins for 200 gems then I might start by searching 10000;200 (generally dword). If I find results and can locate and change one of the correct values then I would see if I could change the 200 gems to a negative (to get gems) or 0 (to buy for free).

If that worked then I'd probably start looking at the values near to those and see if changing anything made the item I was buying change. Sometimes in some games you could find the item you're buying (in this case 10000 coins) then you may find the line above may be 1 dword. If you change the 1 to 2 and go back to the shop then you possibly could see the 10000 coins has changed to 10000 gems. Then if you change the 2 to a 3 and look again maybe it's now 10000 energy you're buying.

These are just examples of possible things to look for. I'm not saying they will work in Days After.

the method used in LDOE was by pointers, you searched the value that was charged for gasoline that was "x" value in game coins, near this value there was the pointer that took to the gasoline item ID, once you found the Gasoline ID in dword, just do a search of this pointer and replace it with another ID, so you could buy all game items for coins .. but the annoying she has to go "guessing" the IDs in Dword.

1 hour ago, Lenn1 said:

the method used in LDOE was by pointers, you searched the value that was charged for gasoline that was "x" value in game coins, near this value there was the pointer that took to the gasoline item ID, once you found the Gasoline ID in dword, just do a search of this pointer and replace it with another ID, so you could buy all game items for coins .. but the annoying she has to go "guessing" the IDs in Dword.

Yo I know bro already I've manage to hack the coins xp and speed walk on days after took me 3 days piece of piss but this post belongs in the funny section fr fr

Archived