We are investigating issues where accounts became locked on login attempt #1. Lock feature disabled for now. ×

Is there anyway I can program GameGuardian to set a process to a certain value at regular time intervals?

On 9/6/2021 at 3:11 AM, Foorc3s said:

The game I want to apply this on is a realistic combat flight simulator, And what I'm trying to do is to keep my planes fuel low but not run out so that I can turn faster and not have to refuel.

Wouldn't you just be able to freeze it at a low amount?

If not then you're going to have to use conditional statements or have great timing with gg.sleep()

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Godismata
      https://apkpure.com/mythic-heroes-idle-rpg/com.igg.android.mythicheroes
      Can someone help me dump this game?
    • By nofreeze
      please help me, how to write lua code Selected as search result to make a lua script?
    • By MasterBlox
      I've tried many virtual environments, but it always says I've not rooted. Any help please? 
    • By Noobskill
      Hello guys.
      I want to increase my gameguardian skill. Can you share some experience? Such as: Searching, script...
    • By Reaction
      Ok I done goofed up,  was messing around with this random game. I thought the GG speed hack was safe. managed to get a good amount of experience but then when I logged the next time I was greeted with this.

I'm pretty sure this game is hackable though but I think they changed the values to encrypted recently. I managed to find a two week old video with everything hackable through searching double and refining. but now it feels like they encrypted the values I presume. I will continue to test if I can find something. and if someone has any tips on how to help me with my negative experience that will be dope lol.
      Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coldfiregames.dungeon.manager.tycoon.idle.game&hl=en&gl=US

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.