Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

59 minutes ago, DoDevil said:

App Guard Alert i use magisk + hide my app list but still detected

There's a tutorial on YouTube on how to hide GG from Games using HideMyAppList. "Hide GG From Games || Bypass GG Detection" <- Copy and just directly paste it on the search bar of YouTube (8.3k views). Following that tutorial should remove the App Guard detection.

Edited by lezgo

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, noname11245 said:

Is it possible to change the number of weapons warehouses?

X4、X8 I couldn't find it

Items from the Materials Tab are x8.

You should at least have 10pcs of the item you want then search for it by amountX8. After having the results, for these steps:

1. Change the "=" sign on the right side of the "value" to ">" then put 1,000,000,000 (without the commas) then refine.
2. Do the same thing again but this time use the "<" sign and put 2,000,000,000 (without the commas) then refine again.
3. Change the sign again to amountX8 then refine.
4. After doing the above steps, dismantle 1pc or 2pcs of that item and then use the new amountX8 to refine the search, and then repeat the steps again starting from the 1st one

Following these steps should leave you with 2 results. Just change them to your desired amoutX8

Edited by lezgo

4 hours ago, noname11245 said:

アイテムではありません

武器倉庫容量 〇〇/150 150個所

Or the number of weapons crafted

I'm not sure but I think that the crafted weapons can't be duplicated since they don't stack.

What I personally did was make the fragments' amount to 999,999 and just trial and error until I get my desired weapon options.

Edited by lezgo

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 10:52 PM, Deboraxxx said:

How to bypass nhn app guard code 300_13_00 on vmos pro? I use GG, pliss help 

do you use emulator or andriod? its easier and less risk on emulator. you just need to install magisk and enable hidemagisk and install safetynet + lposed module. then after that install xprivacylua on lposed then use xprivacylua to hide app detection on the evil hunter tycoon. on android you can use virtual space to hide root and game guardian since most virtual space comes with xposed framework

On 10/21/2022 at 10:52 PM, Deboraxxx said:

How to bypass nhn app guard code 300_13_00 on vmos pro? I use GG, pliss help 

install gameguardian on virtual space then install the game on your original system. this ones a tricky solution so might as well use your xposed on vmos but more process

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...