Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

8 minutes ago, Whiz69 said:

So which virtual space you are talking about? 

Well, I'm rooted so I don't use them but I know in x8 sandbox there's an option. I assumed all virtual spaces were similar.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 7:52 AM, ZeeF said:

@sammax71 i already read all your method in this forum, i just wondering if i only hack gold and elemental. am i going to get banned ? and which hack that not get banned. thanks

I haven't played the game in a very long time so not sure what will and won't get you banned.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey could someone show me how to bypass the root detection from EHT? I know what to do with GG once I'm in, but I can't get passed their root detection. I'm using emulators (tried memu, bluestacks and NOX so far), but I can't seem to get a good way of hiding the root from the game. any helps or videos about the topic would be greatly appreciated, DM's are open for info to not leak if that is desired. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 2:31 PM, DoDevil said:

Anyone trying to hack last version? I'm trying to hack special item qty to 599 after use more than 100+ and got banned. BTW my second account hack only gold and secret book not got ban

Just hacked Shiny Chests (100+Pcs opened) & Treasure Chests (100+Pcs opened) as well as items in Town Storage (Materials & Special Tab). After re-logging in, I got banned.

3 hours ago, lezgo said:

Just hacked Shiny Chests (100+Pcs opened) & Treasure Chests (100+Pcs opened) as well as items in Town Storage (Materials & Special Tab). After re-logging in, I got banned.

Don't hack Special Tab you will surely get ban but Materials i don't know never try it

Edited by DoDevil

On 9/29/2022 at 5:44 PM, DoDevil said:

Don't hack Special Tab you will surely get ban but Materials i don't know never try it

Tried the Materials on a test account and it seems to be safe since no ban after a number of relogging in. Only used a value of 500 per starter materials.