Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

28 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Use a different virtual

Can u suggest some virtual  space i try parallel space, xposed ,x8 Sandbox, virtual  android, octopus i want to a game named ARK Survival Evolved with root but not working parallel space doesnt support android 10 and 11? Earlier Ark survival evolves run in parallel space with game guardian but now did start game gaurdian  its daemon failed root didnt install something like that can u help me solve this problem please😆

2 hours ago, vishal_0610 said:

Can u suggest some virtual  space i try parallel space, xposed ,x8 Sandbox, virtual  android, octopus i want to a game named ARK Survival Evolved with root but not working parallel space doesnt support android 10 and 11? Earlier Ark survival evolves run in parallel space with game guardian but now did start game gaurdian  its daemon failed root didnt install something like that can u help me solve this problem please😆

F1vm seems very popular or root your device is a better option 😉

I discovered cool thing....

If u get BANNED while u are connected to WIFI and try to make new account u will unable to make new character because u still BANNED even u uninstall the game....BUT if u switch to 4G connection or reset your router connection et-voilà your are able to make new account!!!

so i think the BAN its related to your IP.

(u cant unban your old character with this method)

EDIT

6 hours ago, Kuronekopoi2 said:

Actually if u can using GG, its just easy to hack, u just need search value with x4 or x8 after value, unfortunately its too hard for add items that dont exist, so u need find that items first...

And for gems just using http canary, u can download it from chrome, but i think gems didnt really useful anymore after hacking items...

And for fast game for search item u just neede to hack damage, and u can find it from yt if its hasnt deleted...

And one more, for gladiator coin u can hack it from using http canary

Did u know how to hack master sigil? im try with x4 and x8 without success....

Edited by Kimastar

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Ý bạn là gì Bạn có thể đưa ra một ví dụ không?

For example, I have a gold chest and I need to change that chest to a VIP chest by finding the id of that VIP chest. I don't know how to do it but someone did it in the game Evil Hunter Tycoon

On 11/3/2021 at 8:07 PM, seginrar said:

For example, I have a gold chest and I need to change that chest to a VIP chest by finding the id of that VIP chest. I don't know how to do it but someone did it in the game Evil Hunter Tycoon

Dont try to hack game now accounts hot banned now by the devs 

On 11/3/2021 at 8:07 PM, seginrar said:

If you still looking for video then here the video 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DCYKoGy42PMvcyYmlRegKuWrJ1tsGRd6/view

On 11/4/2021 at 11:51 PM, vishal_0610 said:

Dont try to hack game now accounts hot banned now by the devs 

If you still looking for video then here the video 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DCYKoGy42PMvcyYmlRegKuWrJ1tsGRd6/view

Thank you very much. and indeed the publisher is having a mod hack scan. i tried the gold hack with a new account and it was only locked for a few hours