Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

11 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Do you have different Google Play logins on your device? Maybe that other game is already connected to a different one you use.

nope...

i dont link because im cheat....also where is stored the save? so i can backup next time.

EDIT

well after im download back the game i was able to restore my save.... @sammax71

Edited by Kimastar

9 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

nope...

i dont link because im cheat....also where is stored the save? so i can backup next time.

I never link but it still seems to link anyway. If I uninstall the game and install again my game is there.

No idea how the save data is stored 🤷🏻‍♂️

24 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

I never link but it still seems to link anyway. If I uninstall the game and install again my game is there.

No idea how the save data is stored 🤷🏻‍♂️

I understand.....

well the save is stored in your phone so even u delete the game when u reinstall the game u can backup your account!

u will lost ONLY if u format your phone!

also everytime u download back the game u have 2 option:

1 - backup your account

2 - new save

but if u start new save the previous save will be lost!

Also im try o play on MEMU emulator but i recive APP GUARD ALERT....how to hide???? there i dont have magisk...

so what i need to do???

@sammax71

Edited by Kimastar

3 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

I understand.....

well the save is stored in your phone so even u delete the game when u reinstall the game u can backup your account!

1 - backup your account

2 - new save

Also im try o play on MEMU emulator but i recive APP GUARD ALERT....how to hide???? there i dont have magisk...so what i need to do???

@sammax71

I have no knowledge of emulators, sorry 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 hours ago, Kimastar said:

I understand.....

1 - backup your account

2 - new save

Also im try o play on MEMU emulator but i recive APP GUARD ALERT....how to hide???? there i dont have magisk...

so what i need to do???

@sammax71

After uninstall game for 30 days but in the case of backup all you need is user code, town chief name, current guild

17 minutes ago, vishal_0610 said:

After uninstall game for 30 days but in the case of backup all you need is user code, town chief name, current guild

If u want to change phone yes but if u uninstall then install again in the same phone u wont lost yoour progress.

On 10/21/2021 at 5:38 AM, Johnson_Johnson said:

spacer.png

can you hack the "Number of attempts to remove minus options"?

Ok i confirm with x4 after 3 try u recive 1 result then edit to 0x4 then close and open again and u will back to 0^^

2 hours ago, vishal_0610 said:

Now hacking of gems also banned I mean save data cleared when I relog shows no data found even hack 1500 gems also

If u recive problem with your save just simple uninstall the game then install again and u will able to backup your old save!!!

tested with me working 100%!!!

Edited by Kimastar

Bây giờ hack đá quý cũng bị cấm Ý tôi là lưu dữ liệu bị xóa khi tôi đăng lại không tìm thấy dữ liệu nào, thậm chí hack 1500 viên đá quý cũng 

You can also find instructions on the pages above.

4 hours ago, Kimastar said:

Ok i confirm with x4 after 3 try u recive 1 result then edit to 0x4 then close and open again and u will back to 0^^

If u recive problem with your save just simple uninstall the game then install again and u will able to backup your old save!!!

tested with me working 100%!!!

Still master and gladiator tokens hack working? After update many won't for me now I m afraid of logging my main account and hacking stuffs in it cuz I don't want to lose it

Still master and gladiator tokens hack working? After update many won't for me now I m afraid of logging my main account and hacking stuffs in it cuz I don't want to lose it

can u do a test pls? idk if working....

how about GEXP? i dont see those item...wotch is the max i can hack to be safe?