Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

4 minutes ago, vishal_0610 said:

are you using discord?if yes then thats my discord id 

Justice#8201

otherwise give me your id

i want to talk more about evil hubter hacks please🙏🙏🙏

@Kimastar

You should share your discord in private message, since you use the same ID on the official evil Hunter tycoon discord. and NoFear mentioned that he suspects devs lurked on the old thread. Won't be surprised if they are following this as well. 

11 minutes ago, Reaction said:

You should share your discord in private message, since you use the same ID on the official evil Hunter tycoon discord. and NoFear mentioned that he suspects devs lurked on the old thread. Won't be surprised if they are following this as well. 

ohhk.. 

27 minutes ago, Reaction said:

can u hack materials in inventory like special technical books and enchant crystals I, II, III, IV and V and phionix feathers , fragments

5 minutes ago, vishal_0610 said:

can u hack materials in inventory like special technical books and enchant crystals I, II, III, IV and V and phionix feathers , fragments

Yeah everything in the normal inventory is X8, just normal search and refine

18 minutes ago, Reaction said:

I went upto 290k for technical books, No idea what's the cap for ban

can u try to hack this enchancement crystals I, II, III, IV nd V more 5k or something ? i dont wanna try this with my main account

Screenshot_20211016_140758.jpg

1 hour ago, vishal_0610 said:

can u try to hack this enchancement crystals I, II, III, IV nd V more 5k or something ? i dont wanna try this with my main account

Screenshot_20211016_140758.jpg

Get someone else to get their game banned 👍🏻

That's the spirit 😂😂😂

I wouldn't swear my life on it but I'm pretty sure I hacked all those crystals before to at least 5000 with no ban.

7 hours ago, vishal_0610 said:

at what limit hack items in normal inventory 999? or more than that

In Material inventory u can hack to max quantity instead in special tab DONT go above 999 and u will be fine also EVERY item in material and special tab can be hacked.

5 hours ago, Megolaznazia said:

I try to search gold but the game just crash. I guess its from the App Guard
Hmm....

If you using x8 sandbox or other just go to setting ,then root manager then uncheck evil hunter like this turn off root manager for evil hunter only Never hack stuffs on main account always try on temparory account🙃

Screenshot_20211016_133124.jpg

3 hours ago, vishal_0610 said:

If you using x8 sandbox or other just go to setting ,then root manager then uncheck evil hunter like this turn off root manager for evil hunter only Never hack stuffs on main account always try on temparory account🙃

I use magisk, i have hide it, but when gg try to search the game crash

3 hours ago, vishal_0610 said:

If u know what u doing u are safe atm but who know in the future...

Hack its not safe at all

does save data not working in "Parallel Space"? ("Change the Device" in Evil Hunter Tycoon)

Cheats/Hacks working in Parallel Space for Evil Hunter Tycoon (no disconnect like "X8 Sandbox" and "F1 VM")

I just cannot save data to Google Play.. whenever I try to "Save to Account" there's a pop-up saying "Parallel Space has stopped." then brings me back to the game like nothing happened

anyone please help 🙏

6 hours ago, Johnson_Johnson said:

does save data not working in "Parallel Space"? ("Change the Device" in Evil Hunter Tycoon)

Cheats/Hacks working in Parallel Space for Evil Hunter Tycoon (no disconnect like "X8 Sandbox" and "F1 VM")

I just cannot save data to Google Play.. whenever I try to "Save to Account" there's a pop-up saying "Parallel Space has stopped." then brings me back to the game like nothing happened

anyone please help 🙏

use x8 sandbox if secruity mgs pop up then go to setting, root manager then turn off all applications except game gaurdian then evil hunter works fine but Crashes most