Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

57 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

I pretty much copied and pasted that answer again although I did find a typo in it which I corrected this time 😂

well...typos or not.

some people do need to learn to READ.

or you end up explaning things that had been explained before over and over and over again.

then what is the point explaning it in the first place if people dont try to READ.

they just came in like "hey..how/what to do...?" without ever bother to check/read previously posted comments.

59 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

well...typos or not.

some people do need to learn to READ.

or you end up explaning things that had been explained before over and over and over again.

then what is the point explaning it in the first place if people dont try to READ.

they just came in like "hey..how/what to do...?" without ever bother to check/read previously posted comments.

Igree with u but in thread like this with 20 pages+ can be happend...

I suggest to make in eac thread an single page with ALL answer/tutorial/codes so ppl dont need to read all page!

Also not everyone speak english so good.

Edited by Kimastar

1 minute ago, sammax71 said:

Did you turn off number 4 under "hide game guardian from the game"?

U can ply fine with 2 and 3 ticked...

its not because this....but hapened when i tryed to change a item...

dont understand what that code mean....its different from when u dont hide GG

6 hours ago, sammax71 said:

I pretty much copied and pasted that answer again although I did find a typo in it which I corrected this time 😂

3500 gems hack also got showing saved data not found then i hacked 3000 gems now fine but game banned in 3 days why i did no pvp

4 hours ago, vishal_0610 said:

3500 gems hack also got showing saved data not found then i hacked 3000 gems now fine but game banned in 3 days why i did no pvp

I'm not sure why you got banned. I found that it was safe to hack upto 4500 gems.

7 hours ago, Kimastar said:

U can ply fine with 2 and 3 ticked...

its not because this....but hapened when i tryed to change a item...

dont understand what that code mean....its different from when u dont hide GG

I tick all 4 boxes for this game. If I uncheck number four to use the speed up that's when I get the App Guard message come up.

Try checking ✔ that box and see if it stops that message from appearing.

On 10/12/2021 at 7:16 AM, saruman02 said:

Use with your own risk in PVP player can report you

amountX4, then refine >1000000000, then refine <2000000000, then refine amountX4 until the result is under 100 you can easily find value and edit with X4 (lifesteal and def pet you can buy 2 per account and atk pet you can buy 1)

Screenshot_2021-10-12-04-48-52-16_c72d44d5ed2c43ef1bd604c46aea20c8.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-12-04-48-38-00_c72d44d5ed2c43ef1bd604c46aea20c8.jpg

Well i put 50 of them in my villagge but didnt effect on pvp....so i think this work only with normal mob or boss???

4 hours ago, sammax71 said:

I'm not sure why you got banned. I found that it was safe to hack upto 4500 gems.

I tick all 4 boxes for this game. If I uncheck number four to use the speed up that's when I get the App Guard message come up.

Try checking ✔ that box and see if it stops that message from appearing.

Well d*** tryed to hack gladiator token and got my save broken...🥲🥲🥲

there is a way to backup your save?

On 10/13/2021 at 12:32 PM, Kimastar said:

Its possible to hack the max heroes

617177855_Screenshot_20211014-124529_EvilHunterTycoon.thumb.jpg.f51719ec26c7feb96b104f6d6898fa3c.jpg

Is that what you meant?

If so what you need to do is search the amount of heroes you currently have X4. You then need to refine in the same way as other static values. So if your heroes are 10/10 you search 10X4 and refine >1000000000, <2000000000, =10X4

Don't banish a hunter and then refine 9X4. That doesn't work. You MUST refine as a static figure.

I was left with about 600 results and I just edited the lot together. Now, it will only add one at a time. As long as you keep editing to at least one higher than you currently have it will add another. So, if you are 10/10 you can edit 11X4 or 100X4 or 9999X4 and it will just add one more. It won't change your max to that figure but it will just add another.

No idea if that will lead to a ban at some point. There certainly was no instant ban doing it. I'll leave you to find that out 😉

8 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

there is a way to backup your save?

If you're rooted you could try Titanium Backup. I'm not sure for un-rooted devices.

19 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

617177855_Screenshot_20211014-124529_EvilHunterTycoon.thumb.jpg.f51719ec26c7feb96b104f6d6898fa3c.jpg

Is that what you meant?

If so what you need to do is search the amount of heroes you currently have X4. You then need to refine in the same way as other static values. So if your heroes are 10/10 you search 10X4 and refine >1000000000, <2000000000, =10X4

Don't banish a hunter and then refine 9X4. That doesn't work. You MUST refine as a static figure.

I was left with about 600 results and I just edited the lot together. Now, it will only add one at a time. As long as you keep editing to at least one higher than you currently have it will add another. So, if you are 10/10 you can edit 11X4 or 100X4 or 9999X4 and it will just add one more. It won't change your max to that figure but it will just add another.

No idea if that will lead to a ban at some point. There certainly was no instant ban doing it. I'll leave you to find that out 😉

If you're rooted you could try Titanium Backup. I'm not sure for un-rooted devices.

wow ty!

but the max heroes u can hold will reset after u close the game or they will stay?

9 hours ago, vishal_0610 said:

evil hunter got new update soon maybe now hack will work?

i noticed that they decreased ALOT the leggendary spawn of heroes....before the update i was able to find like from 3 to 7 leggendary heroes and now i used 550 super scroll and find just 11 heroes and still no paladin...thats why i love cheat....d***it ***********

EDIT

seems like all cheat are working till now

Edited by Kimastar

11 hours ago, Kimastar said:

i noticed that they decreased ALOT the leggendary spawn of heroes....before the update i was able to find like from 3 to 7 leggendary heroes and now i used 550 super scroll and find just 11 heroes and still no paladin...thats why i love cheat....d***it ***********

EDIT

seems like all cheat are working till now

are you using discord?if yes then thats my discord id 

Justice#8201

otherwise give me your id

i want to talk more about evil hubter hacks please🙏🙏🙏

@Kimastar