Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

On 10/10/2021 at 4:18 PM, Reaction said:

I managed to hack both seals and buy everything in the pvp tab, just do 2v2 to get the pieces in your inventory then just hack them

754788064_phhck.thumb.jpg.381940be24144a6c2f554b5312caff1a.jpg

edit:use @sammax71 >1000000000 method to narrow down the search but don't do below <2000000000 because they can be bigger than that. remember you only have a chance to get them when you win a pvp battle and you can only do 20daily. ( In search refining they always go down to 3 then change them 1by1 to find the correct one) 

"If you lose a lot you might not get any btw, based on my single and bad assumptions I'd say it has 30% drop rate for a seal on a win". maybe you can find accurate droprate% on google I couldn't"

I just used the offsets XDD and instantly hack both of them no pvp needed cuz they will beat my normal hunters XDDD

22 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Do you find your values in Anonymous region? I'm just curious because my offsets are different. My gold to elementals is 100.

hmmmmm idk but my offsets that I got, work for me every time, try using the offsets that I got.

If it's fail wither we have different device or your device is rooted. 

mine is not ;-; no one post a latest rom for my phone 

And all my results are found in the anonymous region.

42 minutes ago, saruman02 said:

Accidentally hack item stat while hacking gem lol

Screenshot_2021-10-11-17-37-23-77_c72d44d5ed2c43ef1bd604c46aea20c8.jpg

very impressive, this will be frecking insane esp with knowing the correct max values. One can put max for all the 3 stats and no one will ever know they were hacked. do the stat stick forever or do they reset with each login? if you can manage to do it again please let us know how you did it 

11 minutes ago, Reaction said:

very impressive, this will be frecking insane esp with knowing the correct max values. One can put max for all the 3 stats and no one will ever know they were hacked. do the stat stick forever or do they reset with each login? if you can manage to do it again please let us know how you did it 

Stat not reset after re-loging 

17 hours ago, sammax71 said:

286058458_Screenshot_20211010-193337_EvilHunterTycoon.thumb.jpg.620f103a730632700c54346a2f104444.jpg

Press there to change to > or <

I'm being thick here. What are reincarnation points?

u just need to build accademy then everytime your heroes incarnate u will gain an point that u will use to upgrade more yor ability!

but idk if they are server side

5 minutes ago, saruman02 said:

Stat not reset after re-loging 

Ok that is awesome indeed, sucks that you got banned though 🥲. if you ever attempt it again maybe if you leave it within the bounds fo max possible stats might not trigger a ban.

904752222_Screenshot2021-10-11at7_42_43PM.thumb.png.bab14e06c3eff104622dee8927692f6a.png

Edited by Reaction

8 minutes ago, Reaction said:

Ok that is awesome indeed, sucks that you got banned though 🥲. if you ever attempt it again maybe if you leave it within the bounds fo max possible stats might not trigger a ban.

904752222_Screenshot2021-10-11at7_42_43PM.thumb.png.bab14e06c3eff104622dee8927692f6a.png

its possible to hack resistance and other stat because they fall down too fast???

i noticed that if u max your heroes too fast they are unable to gain back resistance or hungry because your building are too weak...

Just now, Kimastar said:

its possible to hack resistance and other stat because they fall down too fast???

i noticed that if u max your heroes too fast they are unable to gain back resistance or hungry because your building are too weak...

Uhm I suspect it's possible since you can hack ATK/DEF like what @sammax71did. 

On 10/7/2021 at 3:06 AM, sammax71 said:

You can also hack the hunters ATK & DEF stats but they revert when you close the game. If you create a script then you can run it each time you need to. Much quicker than doing it manually.

So you can try hacking it like ATK/DEF, but I personally had no issue with it. did you get the -50% consumption from the Fountain of life building?

5 minutes ago, Reaction said:

Uhm I suspect it's possible since you can hack ATK/DEF like what @sammax71did. 

So you can try hacking it like ATK/DEF, but I personally had no issue with it. did you get the -50% consumption from the Fountain of life building?

oh! didnt know...

ya u can hack def and atk x4 and tryed with resistance x4 and x8 but received no result....

can u try to hack it?

13 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

oh! didnt know...

ya u can hack def and atk x4 and tryed with resistance x4 and x8 but received no result....

can u try to hack it?

Did it with HP, it is X8 (I couldn't change the maximum oddly, so it was something like 9999/999 lol) I couldn't test for mood,stamina hunger because mine are too low so lots of results. and too lazy to test so just did with hp XD

Edited by Reaction

1 hour ago, vishal_0610 said:

Can u give me a proper explanation of how to reduce journey time

To reduce journey time you need to search the time of the journey in seconds X4

So, for a 30 min journey you would search 1800X4 (30×60=1800)

Refine values in the usual way and once you find the correct one edit it to 1X4 and your journey should take 1 second to complete.

2 minutes ago, Reaction said:

Did it with HP, it is X8

Well everytime im try with hungry and humor and resistance x8 or x4 and refine i recive no result....

also resistance go down too fast how i can hack this stat if go down to fast?

where is the fountain to slow down stat?

2 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

To reduce journey time you need to search the time of the journey in seconds X4

So, for a 30 min journey you would search 1800X4 (30×60=1800)

Refine values in the usual way and once you find the correct one edit it to 1X4 and your journey should take 1 second to complete.

hmm not understand what did u mean...

4 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

Well everytime im try with hungry and humor and resistance x8 or x4 and refine i recive no result....

also resistance go down too fast how i can hack this stat if go down to fast?

where is the fountain to slow down stat?

Keep progressing and upgrading your town hall and you will eventually unlock it, aside that you can increase the maximum/reduce consumption of their Mood,Satiety and stamina via secret tech books. don't sweat it too much. later you will forget about it. since you don't have fountain of life you're still early game am guessing. later when you unlock 3rd class. one of your rangers make him Minstrel. and he will rejuvenate HP,Satiety & mood to nearby hunters.  (message me if you have questions, since we're entering the domain of gameplay instead of hacking lol)

13 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

That was for Vishal. They asked about reducing the time it takes to complete the campfire journey.

2076580290_Screenshot_20211011-134126_EvilHunterTycoon.thumb.jpg.86bd2c8c73cda1891d499b5537e8e73e.jpg

You can hack these stats so your hunters recover quicker. Not actually tested to see if it works but I would imagine it will.