Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

51 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

so we cant hack it?

idk cuz every time you restart the game ur hacked victory medals are revert to normal

another thing!!!

I made it a whole lot easier for you guys to find the master's seal and gladiator's seal

find the address of elementals

the offset between elementals and master's seal is "F14"

and the offset between master's seal and gladiator's seal is "14"

that's it 

Idk how to make script it would be easier if this feature is added to the script that is currently available

2 minutes ago, yuruchiki said:

I haven't reached that point yet XD

but I'll get into it after I unlock the guild contents

that content will unlock after you get townhall 3 and construct Guild headquarter and you can create guild with 8 million gold so that not a big deal but Gexp is important thing to get guild lvl 30😅 

sammax already done but dont know how to do that🤐Screenshot_20211006_081954.thumb.jpg.fc599e99657449122b25e55961e81b3c.jpg

19 minutes ago, vishal_0610 said:

that content will unlock after you get townhall 3 and construct Guild headquarter and you can create guild with 8 million gold so that not a big deal but Gexp is important thing to get guild lvl 30😅 

sammax already done but dont know how to do that🤐Screenshot_20211006_081954.thumb.jpg.fc599e99657449122b25e55961e81b3c.jpg

Be careful with Gexp. When I hacked that it corrupted my save data and I had to restart.

36 minutes ago, yuruchiki said:

idk cuz every time you restart the game ur hacked victory medals are revert to normal

another thing!!!

I made it a whole lot easier for you guys to find the master's seal and gladiator's seal

that's it 

Idk how to make script it would be easier if this feature is added to the script that is currently available

If it's easier to find address of coins first then I think the offset between coins & elementals is 100

9 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Be careful with Gexp. When I hacked that it corrupted my save data and I had to restart.

If it's easier to find address of coins first then I think the offset between coins & elementals is 100

yes i will my 2 accounts in 1 guild so account will be leader nd temporary account will be  co leader i will try with temp account to hack gexp, once i donate gexp in guild then i will use that guild with other account so i dont lose that lvl 30 guild

9 minutes ago, vishal_0610 said:

yes i will my 2 accounts in 1 guild so account will be leader nd temporary account will be  co leader i will try with temp account to hack gexp, once i donate gexp in guild then i will use that guild with other account so i dont lose that lvl 30 guild

How do you get Gexp? I've created a guild but have 0 Gexp. If I get some I'll test it to see if a smaller amount can be hacked.

28 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

619245496_Screenshot_20211008-231523_EvilHunterTycoon.thumb.jpg.861e59fe31e7b40274eddea50a51b747.jpg

Hacked Gexp to just over 1 million and my game still opens and works fine. Just search X4 and refine the same as for gems etc

u can hack gems with refine x4?

2 hours ago, yuruchiki said:

another thing!!!

that's it 

can let us know if is just visual or no?

also i dont understan how to hack gladiator seal

50 minutes ago, vishal_0610 said:

i want on Gexp and gexp will get by doing dungeon 1 gexp per run, 10 per darkness portal and 10 per field boss Also u get 20 when u create guild 

GEXP donated but didnt level up and also got banned of 999 days. I think GEXP is also visual anyone can confirm this? @yuruchiki @sammax71 

Screenshot_20211009_070431.jpg

4 hours ago, sammax71 said:

619245496_Screenshot_20211008-231523_EvilHunterTycoon.thumb.jpg.861e59fe31e7b40274eddea50a51b747.jpg

Hacked Gexp to just over 1 million and my game still opens and works fine. Just search X4 and refine the same as for gems etc

Its only visual if u donate then nothing change if u have way to get guild level 30 then please ping me

7 hours ago, Kimastar said:

u can hack gems with refine x4?

You can hack gems through the achievements using X4. You can't do it directly. If you do it only give yourself 4500 gems at a time otherwise you're likely to get banned.

4 hours ago, vishal_0610 said:

GEXP donated but didnt level up and also got banned of 999 days. I think GEXP is also visual anyone can confirm this? @yuruchiki @sammax71 

Screenshot_20211009_070431.jpg

Yep, looks like it is visual only and if you donate you get a ban. I don't think there's anything that can be done with Gexp.

Only thing you could try is to change the amount of Gexp you earn. So if you earn 10 Gexp from defeating a field boss maybe you could make that a million. Would take a bit of effort to find out if it would work. Give it a try if you have another spare game and time to spare.

7 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Yep, looks like it is visual only and if you donate you get a ban. I don't think there's anything that can be done with Gexp.

Only thing you could try is to change the amount of Gexp you earn. So if you earn 10 Gexp from defeating a field boss maybe you could make that a million. Would take a bit of effort to find out if it would work. Give it a try if you have another spare game and time to spare.

Guild has extra buffs in atk, def, crit, atk spd and Hp thoses r usefull

how to hack Rune powder i tried but i m not able to hack rune powder i tried x4