Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

19 minutes ago, vishal_0610 said:

yeahh i will try it with new account thats why i m asking 😅 please explain me how to do it

bro how u hack gems please let me know

Look back on page 7 I give an explanation to get gems there and there's a video link on page 8.

3 minutes ago, vishal_0610 said:

doesnt that link doesnt playing video what to do How to play that video

Just download it and play. It's just a screen recording from my phone but it's too big to upload here.

1 minute ago, sammax71 said:

Just download it and play. It's just a screen recording from my phone but it's too big to upload here.

How to download showing this only dont know what to do please help🙏

@sammax71

Screenshot_20211007_220556.jpg

34 minutes ago, saruman02 said:

Not gem hack 

bro what to do with that i dont know how to use

I have no idea how I just saw this now....

6 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Couple of questions about the game that you might be able to answer for me.

Can you upgrade the class of your weapon / armour? So if its common class can you make it ultimate? I seem to remember seeing a modify button somewhere and it cost gems to use so I'm thinking maybe that's what that does.

Yeah you can upgrade items to ultimate (the highest tier) via an Ultimate Quality Scroll

the other method is using gems but that is random. so scroll is much better

also another upgrade aside the quality is the circles below the weapon/armor picture. but that the mats are from journeys and are so far the most time consuming, and no one able to hack anything related to it

6 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Also, when you're in a guild can others see your party? So if I had 40 hunters would anybody be able to see that?

Nope nobody can see how many hunters you got or anything related to your town afaik, they only see the hunter that you register to guild. you can change what hunter is registered at anytime. that hunter will join other guild members  when they do the Darkness Portal: Guild Raid: The Molar.

That hunter can also be inspected by anyone in guild, they can see his Equipments, traits and everything./same thing with hunters in PVP can be inspected and there is also a report button at pvp fights.

Edited by Reaction

6 minutes ago, Reaction said:

I have no idea how I just saw this now....

Yeah you can upgrade items to ultimate (the highest tier) via an Ultimate Quality Scroll

the other method is using gems but that is random. so scroll is much better

also another upgrade aside the quality is the circles below the weapon/armor picture. but that the mats are from journeys and are so far the most time consuming, and no one able to hack anything related to it

Nope nobody can see how many hunters you got or anything related to your town afaik, they only see the hunter that you register to guild. you can change what hunter is registered at anytime. that hunter will join other guild members  when they do the Darkness Portal: Guild Raid: The Molar.

That hunter can also be inspected by anyone in guild, they can see his Equipments, traits and everything./same thing with hunters in PVP can be inspected and there is also a report button at pvp fights.

@Reaction do you know how to download video from this link 

https://sbupload.com/5f41bc8ca2075465

3 minutes ago, Reaction said:

I'm not sure if browser specific, but if you're using google chrome you can right click it and save video as. it downloaded and played fine for me doing that.

looksie.thumb.png.cc0ff4b8fb25a52d07c60b31b690927f.png

i m using android phone and it show this 

Screenshot_20211007_220556.jpg

2 hours ago, Reaction said:

Ok I done goofed and awaiting my ban 😂, thought I was being clever by chilling at the base waiting for timer to run before I 1kill the raid boss. the fking guild hunters went in and 1shot it.....so yeah fking hell now am at the record time of 0.01! so yeah don't do what I did....

Yup all of them can be hacked they are all X4  except the rune powder is X8

i can hack max 999 this items i dont want to be banned???

1 hour ago, saruman02 said:

Credit: qplaychannel

Pass 1121

Buy this chest but don't spam too much

(qplaychannel)evilhuntertycoonshopv1.lua 10.28 kB · 3 downloads

Screenshot_2021-10-07-21-41-09-60_c72d44d5ed2c43ef1bd604c46aea20c8.jpg

I dont understand what i can do with that script? can u explain?