Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

20 minutes ago, Reaction said:

At this rate your masking our exploits real good lol, tanking all them bans lmao

Also both not working, Dword correct? (I even tested by enabling the other memory ranges but no luck)

In case am doing sth wrong, am just doing DarkSoulsX4/X8 same way we did the exp

(did auto search also no luck)

It's hard for me to check because I lost that game where I used the shadow souls but I'm sure it was on a screen where I was using them to upgrade something. It was definitely dword X4 or X8 and I gave myself hundreds of millions of them.

Here's a video showing the process of hacking gems.

It's not the best example because I find them straight away but if you get to a point where you click the gold cup and it clicks but doesn't open then revert the results and narrow the filter then carry on.

https://sbupload.com/5f41bc8ca2075465

Couple of other tips that might be helpful to somebody.

If you get banned and want to start again then try this. Go into Google Play on your device and uninstall the game there. Then reinstall and try again. You may get the App Guard alert again but just hide again. Even if it shows as hidden in Magisk (or whatever non root does) then just unhide and hide again. This is what I just did and it worked for me. Maybe it will work for someone else.

You can also hack the hunters ATK & DEF stats but they revert when you close the game. If you create a script then you can run it each time you need to. Much quicker than doing it manually.

40 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Here's a video showing the process of hacking gems.

It's not the best example because I find them straight away but if you get to a point where you click the gold cup and it clicks but doesn't open then revert the results and narrow the filter then carry on.

https://sbupload.com/5f41bc8ca2075465

yup..to the point where you click the gold cup but it wont open.

btw i think this may help a little bit..?Screenshot_2021-10-07-01-00-13-674_com.f1player.thumb.jpg.5d6a23cc09615b27dca985a9d7979862.jpg

search and refine and it will show you the results that are bigger and smaller as values set like in the picture.

i would love to make a video of it but my game crash alot before i was done or in middle of it.(my suffering)

maybe @sammax71 could help with it.

see if notice any different while doing the search.

Edited by MonkeySAN

16 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

You can also hack the hunters ATK & DEF stats but they revert when you close the game. If you create a script then you can run it each time you need to. Much quicker than doing it manually.

how? can you give us a heads up?

39 minutes ago, yuruchiki said:

how? can you give us a heads up?

They are X8.

If you have high'ish stats then they are easy to find. Just search and I was getting 2 values the same.

I found they could revert whilst playing so the way I was doing it was to edit to 90000000 and freeze.

57 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

yup..to the point where you click the gold cup but it wont open.

btw i think this may help a little bit..?Screenshot_2021-10-07-01-00-13-674_com.f1player.thumb.jpg.5d6a23cc09615b27dca985a9d7979862.jpg

search and refine and it will show you the results that are bigger and smaller as values set like in the picture.

i would love to make a video of it but my game crash alot before i was done or in middle of it.(my suffering)

maybe @sammax71 could help with it.

see if notice any different while doing the search.

I just set the bigger and smaller values in the filter option and it was throwing up a lot more results that way. Doing it manually seems to get rid of a lot more.

38 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

I just set the bigger and smaller values in the filter option and it was throwing up a lot more results that way. Doing it manually seems to get rid of a lot more.

i see my bad..

i use this for the search.

IMG_20211007_044333.thumb.jpg.a2854ae5acdf8ec216b808a959ce8a2d.jpg

set filter Show to 500

everytime got results..300++ was highlighted.

52 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

They are X8.

If you have high'ish stats then they are easy to find. Just search and I was getting 2 values the same.

the rest is in the address below it..

i search the ATK and using the filter..

it gave me only 2 results.

Screenshot_2021-10-07-04-25-56-617_com.f1player.thumb.jpg.b9936c6406b50d1a3466281db2923d47.jpg

Edited by MonkeySAN

Ok either my gameguardian/Game is messing about or they changed how Shadow Souls are. because I can't imagine that am messing up the simple process of ShadowSoulsX4/X8. since @sammax71 is on his ban vacation can someone else please confirm that X4/X8 no longer works

edit:also the stat change worked nicely, funny note at the start I was so confused why my hunt was getting 1shot and dealing no damage, being so used to following Monkey's ways to the teat I apparently reduced my hunter's stat from multiple millions to 999,999 lol...

Edited by Reaction

4 hours ago, Reaction said:

Ok either my gameguardian/Game is messing about or they changed how Shadow Souls are. because I can't imagine that am messing up the simple process of ShadowSoulsX4/X8. since @sammax71 is on his ban vacation can someone else please confirm that X4/X8 no longer works

edit:also the stat change worked nicely, funny note at the start I was so confused why my hunt was getting 1shot and dealing no damage, being so used to following Monkey's ways to the teat I apparently reduced my hunter's stat from multiple millions to 999,999 lol...

Are the Shadow Souls what you use to change a hunters class? Think it cost 100,000 to do so?

7 minutes ago, Reaction said:

Yup thats the one

I definitely did those and it was on that screen where you change class. I remember I had a Ranger and just over 100,000 Shadow Souls and it was either X4 or X8 and I gave myself 500,000,000 of them.

I'm back in the game but right at the beginning so it's going to be a while before I can get that far to double check.

9 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

I definitely did those and it was on that screen where you change class. I remember I had a Ranger and just over 100,000 Shadow Souls and it was either X4 or X8 and I gave myself 500,000,000 of them.

I'm back in the game but right at the beginning so it's going to be a while before I can get that far to double check.

Yeah I've no idea why am not getting it, The only thing I can think of, is if it works X4/X8 before choosing class and afterwards it's something else? I'll test it out when I get get a chance to kick a hunter soon