Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

7 hours ago, sammax71 said:

974963345_Screenshot_20211005-230635_EvilHunterTycoon.thumb.jpg.9471e892875af8dd55f942db717cb04a.jpg

Gems can be hacked but my account was banned after this. Maybe the amount was too high. If I can get back in I'll try a lower amount.

how did you find the value? been trying to hack the achievement but I gave up can't find any value x4 or x8

2 hours ago, yuruchiki said:

how did you find the value? been trying to hack the achievement but I gave up can't find any value x4 or x8

Here's what I did:

Search 3X4. That gives loads of results. So far the values for all these hacks have been over 1000000000 but below 2000000000 so what I then did was refined my search by doing >1000000000 and then again by doing <2000000000.

That got rid of a lot of results. I then changed a few screens and just rotated refining =3X4, >1000000000 & <2000000000.

Once it got to a point where the results weren't getting any lower (approx 1800 results left) I then filtered the results to 200 at a time. I then changed the first 200 to 9999X8. Then check to see if it changed. If not remove and try the next 200.

I got to a point where if I clicked on the gold cup the screen wouldn't open. So then I reverted those results and narrowed the filter to 50 and carried on the same process. Eventually I got to where the screen opened and the gems had changed. I did carry on narrowing it down until I had the exact value but that's probably not necessary.

If you or anybody else tries what I would suggest is only hacking a small amount. Maybe check what is the highest amount of gems you can buy for real money and try that amount or maybe even a little less.

Edited by sammax71

Guys when im try to open the game without GG its tell me impossible to  connect with the server even im using wifi or 4g connection...

then if i try to open with GG i recive alert....what i need to do???

im unable to play...any tips???

my phone is rooted

@sammax71 @MonkeySAN

7 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

Guys when im try to open the game without GG its tell me impossible to  connect with the server even im using wifi or 4g connection...

then if i try to open with GG i recive alert....what i need to do???

im unable to play...any tips???

my phone is rooted

@sammax71 @MonkeySAN

Is it the app guard alert?

25 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Is it the app guard alert?

YA...

also im already hided with magisk and put PTRACE on freeze but nothing...can u help me pls??

7 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

YA...

also im already hided with magisk and put PTRACE on freeze but nothing...can u help me pls??

All I did was hide in Magisk and in GG under Hide GG from the game I check all 4 boxes.

59 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

All I did was hide in Magisk and in GG under Hide GG from the game I check all 4 boxes.

witch version of evil hunter are u using?

ya me too checked all 4 box and hide trought magisk hide....did u used any virtual space?

u cant help me?

8 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

witch version of evil hunter are u using?

ya me too checked all 4 box and hide trought magisk hide....did u used any virtual space?

u cant help me?

I use the version from the play store.

I'm rooted so I don't use virtual space.

That's all I did. Hide in Magisk and 4 boxes in GG.

I didn't even freeze ptrace.

4 hours ago, sammax71 said:

yo just check box number 4

idk but just checking this one box it work totally fine for me no game crashing and a bit of faster search

I couldn't even follow the instructions to get the gems lol, I don't even think I need gems anymore. btw anyone managed to hack the Shadow Souls? tired of using the items that give shadow too slow of a process

2 minutes ago, Reaction said:

I couldn't even follow the instructions to get the gems lol, I don't even think I need gems anymore. btw anyone managed to hack the Shadow Souls? tired of using the items that give shadow too slow of a process

Yeah, Shadow Souls were again X4 or X8. Can't double check at the moment because I'm banned again 😂

24 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Yeah, Shadow Souls were again X4 or X8. Can't double check at the moment because I'm banned again 😂

At this rate your masking our exploits real good lol, tanking all them bans lmao

Also both not working, Dword correct? (I even tested by enabling the other memory ranges but no luck)

In case am doing sth wrong, am just doing DarkSoulsX4/X8 same way we did the exp

(did auto search also no luck)

Edited by Reaction