Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please

vishal_0610

8 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

You won't get that game back but you can start over.

I'll try to explain how I managed to get it to work for me.

I think there was a button that said "Restore Game" or "Restore Progress". I pushed that and then it said I was banned for 999 days. Once it said that then I went into the game settings on my phone and reset the data. Once I'd done that it let me start a new game.

@sammax71any way to hack gexp ?

2 hours ago, vishal_0610 said:

i got banned when i hacked awakening stones😂😂

i did got banned after hacked the items in Special Tab in Town Storage.(i think i did mention this earlier in this thread before)

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

That's strange. I hacked mine without a ban.

i did edit the items quantity in Special Tab into 999999.

could that be the cause or else?

currently im only change the Golds and Elemental into a billion

and also Materials(x999) in Town Storage.

all seem good so far.(except for the crash)

Edited by MonkeySAN

3 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

i did got banned after hacked the items in Special Tab in Town Storage.(i think i did mention this earlier in this thread before)

that means not edit value over 999

1 hour ago, MonkeySAN said:

bro how to edit values to minimum 999 or less than it now i tried it goes to 11113256 like that again got banned

1 hour ago, MonkeySAN said:

I was only editing to 1000 in special tab

20 minutes ago, vishal_0610 said:

bro how to edit values to minimum 999 or less than it now i tried it goes to 11113256 like that again got banned

When you edit if you want 999 then type 999X4

On 10/2/2021 at 11:35 AM, yuruchiki said:

cuz you directly can't change the value of the secret technique thing

so what I did just turn the thing that cost a secret technique and change it to negative so I can have tons of it

When you teach the secret tech thing you can hack the level. It's X4.

4 hours ago, sammax71 said:

When you teach the secret tech thing you can hack the level. It's X4.

for me doing that is a pain and time consuming since my phone is not rooted and I have to hide it from the game which make the search way slower

so I just reverse the thing and give myself like 100k techniques

Edited by yuruchiki
idk

1 hour ago, Asria0021 said:

I remember hacking this game using Cannary to insert Gems and Gold and Virtually all the stuffs in the mail , but that is fixed now.

also , can use GG to Hack Refine and Troop passive skills

Oh hacking gems that would've been dope! I think now no one can hack the gems anymore

On a side note am trying to hack the time remaining for journeys since they take forever I wonder if anyone managed to do that

5 minutes ago, Reaction said:

Oh hacking gems that would've been dope! I think now no one can hack the gems anymore

On a side note am trying to hack the time remaining for journeys since they take forever I wonder if anyone managed to do that

Where are the journeys? I've played through to the Torment difficulty setting. I've only done a few dungeons and just one field boss.

4 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Where are the journeys? I've played through to the Torment difficulty setting. I've only done a few dungeons and just one field boss.

click on the bear at the campfire, the one at the hunter's arrival area. the journeys are such a drag though they take 30mins->1hour->1hour 45mints->2 hour 45mints->4 hours. for EACH zone 😪😴. so yea a way to change that will be fkin lit

Edited by Reaction

16 hours ago, Reaction said:

click on the bear at the campfire, the one at the hunter's arrival area. the journeys are such a drag though they take 30mins->1hour->1hour 45mints->2 hour 45mints->4 hours. for EACH zone 😪😴. so yea a way to change that will be fkin lit

Haven't found much regarding the time. Only thing I found was if you use the speed up (long press on GG icon and use the arrows) it works for a short while before App Guard kicks in. Not a great help if you're waiting 4 hours though.

6 hours ago, sammax71 said:

974963345_Screenshot_20211005-230635_EvilHunterTycoon.thumb.jpg.9471e892875af8dd55f942db717cb04a.jpg

Gems can be hacked but my account was banned after this. Maybe the amount was too high. If I can get back in I'll try a lower amount.

really nice! wow so with only 9999 you got banned? it isn't even that much..