How to use il2cpp script? (zombie cubes 2)

Crystal_Mods100x

Question

Hi guys today i want to talk about zombie cubes 2

uh first of all when i tried to hex patch boolean with original and replaced it  didnt work

Game: Zombie Cubes 2

steps i went through

1: dumped lib file

2: opened lib file with hex editor and copied the first 8 bytes for original

3: set my value for replaced to "return true"  or true

4: i put offset of the boolean and it still didn't work

boolean offset for zombie cubes: 0x76A62C

what i did was

--Lib folder: Zombie Cubes 2_1.1.apk/lib/armeabi-v7a/
name("libil2cpp.so")
myoffset=0x76A62C
original("7F 45 4C 01 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00")
replaced("01 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1")
gg.toast("Speed Boost: Active")

didn't activate after that the script did run but didn't activate i used to get this invalid pattern error but not anymore

the problem is the speed boost would not trigger 

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Lover1500 said:

I go to that offset and edit mov r0, #1. but i dont get speed boost.

And your original is also not the same as mine. hmm

Hi lover.

can you explain what do you put in your original? and the length?  

because the first row in the hex editor i copied and put it in the original 

11 hours ago, Lover1500 said:

Thank you. I was searching for an easy moddable libil2cpp.so game for my mod menu training.

It becomes this one.

A really easy practice suggestion that I can suggest is a game called Hybrid Animals by abstract software

Ive found it extremely easy it's not obfuscated in the .Net assembly view and it's written in a pretty understandable way

11 minutes ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

A really easy practice suggestion that I can suggest is a game called Hybrid Animals by abstract software

Ive found it extremely easy it's not obfuscated in the .Net assembly view and it's written in a pretty understandable way

Hello there can u try days after out and test it u seem like a good modder I tried to contact @NoFear but no luck

44 minutes ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Okay so I'm working on a game called days after I'm trying to hack the store prices to make it worth for free

My method is to start with fuzzy# search set to auto 

Then search for the prices without full stops eg. 19.99 = 1999 value I then group search 

409 ($4.09)

1899 ($18.99) 

2699 ($26.99)

displayed like this 409;1899;2699 set to auto again and get a couple of values I then change to zero and this is the result can you tell me why or is there any solution 

6 hours ago, Jnhacksnmods said:

Okay so I'm working on a game called days after I'm trying to hack the store prices to make it worth for free

My method is to start with fuzzy# search set to auto 

Then search for the prices without full stops eg. 19.99 = 1999 value I then group search 

409 ($4.09)

1899 ($18.99) 

2699 ($26.99)

displayed like this 409;1899;2699 set to auto again and get a couple of values I then change to zero and this is the result can you tell me why or is there any solution 

If the transaction is handled through Google play you more than likely won't be able to exploit it like that you might want to consider a different method for the game

6 hours ago, Jnhacksnmods said:

Hello there can u try days after out and test it u seem like a good modder I tried to contact @NoFear but no luck

It's a large game for my bad internet, when I get a day off and I get it downloaded sometime this week I'll send you what I find out about it

1 hour ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

If the transaction is handled through Google play you more than likely won't be able to exploit it like that you might want to consider a different method for the game

It's a large game for my bad internet, when I get a day off and I get it downloaded sometime this week I'll send you what I find out about it

Thanks keep me updated please don't be afraid to message me directly