Script Help Plato Pool Long Line #Request

Yosuasianturi

Question

Dear Moderator , I would really appreciate if this Topic be approved and I get helps

hi ! I am just started using game guardian and I'm already working on this script for like a weeks already on a game in play store called "Plato" The game is splited, it's kinda like minigames and the script is for the Pool game The value are always changing everytime I aim the stick and I have already found the value every time it's just that I can't do it into script.although I can but a several times it does also freeze the wrong value so it got me crashed and sometimes not , the main thing is that every time you find the next match. The value is not in that adress anymore. The adress goes like very far distance. I've figured out. I hope that somebody can help me with this script . I don't know many commands but I almost get there. It's just I have a little crash, can somebody help me please I would really appreciate it. Thank you much love ❤️

percobaan.txt

3 answers to this question

Archived