Potion Punch 2

SolemnSnow

Hello! I'm trying to modify coins and gems from Potion Punch 2, I can play the game offline. I can't seem to succeed and I was wondering if someone that's able to achieve so, could post a tutorial or a small guide if possible.

@MonkeySAN Thank you so much, really! I learned plenty from this. Before, I kept trying based on videos that weren't game specific while in a game round and all the values I changed didn't really change anything or made me crash after changing values. Thank you, thank you!!

9 hours ago, SolemnSnow said:

@MonkeySAN Thank you so much, really! I learned plenty from this. Before, I kept trying based on videos that weren't game specific while in a game round and all the values I changed didn't really change anything or made me crash after changing values. Thank you, thank you!!

1419148653_Screenshot_20210906-074239_PotionPunch2.thumb.jpg.6cd8364f26f35b24f5cf2a77a3dede9b.jpg

If you want other stuff apart from coins and gems you can pretty much get everything you need from the market. It can be quite handy having extra Mana.

• 5 months later...

Archived