Idle Dungeon Manager

Reaction

Ok I done goofed up,  was messing around with this random game. I thought the GG speed hack was safe. managed to get a good amount of experience but then when I logged the next time I was greeted with this.

ohno.thumb.jpeg.b6aa1f075c9e4830f736fc0ecbebe492.jpeg

I'm pretty sure this game is hackable though but I think they changed the values to encrypted recently. I managed to find a two week old video with everything hackable through searching double and refining. but now it feels like they encrypted the values I presume. I will continue to test if I can find something. and if someone has any tips on how to help me with my negative experience that will be dope lol.

Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coldfiregames.dungeon.manager.tycoon.idle.game&hl=en&gl=US

185444949_Screenshot_20210831-214539_IdleDungeonManager.thumb.jpg.98da625b0eebabe5b46029b9dca5301a.jpg957974379_Screenshot_20210831-214722_IdleDungeonManager.thumb.jpg.7d7c79aa3956d1185960a77edb2fb9a4.jpg

The Crystals are e:double, the scrolls dword and the summon can be changed to 0 and purchased. Making them a minus doesn't give the currency though.

Edit:

Scrap that. Took a while after logging back in but everything reverted back to its true state 😥

Edited by sammax71

5 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Nvm pretty decently protected against dumping and after trying a few different methods Ive concluded that the best way would be to use the time jump panel to catch it back up but it'll need re-done every game

Ohh interesting now am interesting to learn more about this dumping method. For now I'll  just wait it out in this case. because whenever I increase the XP rate, the total negative value increases lol (I gotta say it was still  kinda worth it. getting 30k XP loan at the start not a bad trade).

5 hours ago, sammax71 said:

185444949_Screenshot_20210831-214539_IdleDungeonManager.thumb.jpg.98da625b0eebabe5b46029b9dca5301a.jpg957974379_Screenshot_20210831-214722_IdleDungeonManager.thumb.jpg.7d7c79aa3956d1185960a77edb2fb9a4.jpg

The Crystals are e:double, the scrolls dword and the summon can be changed to 0 and purchased. Making them a minus doesn't give the currency though.

Edit:

Scrap that. Took a while after logging back in but everything reverted back to its true state 😥

Looking good man! seriously lots of things I couldn't find lol. but yea I think if we manage to find the reward value and change it that should stick. but so far no luck. am gonna attempt to find that elusive value for once. 

Changing the quest reward works!

aweesome.thumb.jpeg.fb4fe310f2dfd82470ba693b6c0bfcd8.jpeg

The early quests you end up with so much values in results that when you attempt to change them the game crashes, I managed to do it three times using the the 200;10;200 quest reward. so it probably works for all the other quest rewards as well but the numbers are just too common probably. I was only able to change the gems though. no idea why the XP,Valor not increasing. maybe they aren't Dword?

I searched as Region Anonymous, Dword 

edit: I used around 100k gems on heroes & shop and no reset/bans so far (almost 2 hours ago and still fine)

Edited by Reaction

You can change the hero level with a simple dword search and it works whilst you're playing but as soon as you restart the game it will revert to the true level.

Still trying to find the quest values for you. Will keep looking....

• Moderators
2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

You can change the hero level with a simple dword search and it works whilst you're playing but as soon as you restart the game it will revert to the true level.

Still trying to find the quest values for you. Will keep looking....

An easy fix for this is to edit 1 level below max, then buy/upgrade to max. Then it should save.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

An easy fix for this is to edit 1 level below max, then buy/upgrade to max. Then it should save.

Confirmed this works! wasn't able to do 1 level below max due to how expensive it costs. but did it to a level I could afford to level from. and it saved like you said. 😘

58 minutes ago, Reaction said:

Confirmed this works! wasn't able to do 1 level below max due to how expensive it costs. but did it to a level I could afford to level from. and it saved like you said. 😘

Here's a way to get XP.

Get a Common hero. Find its level and make it the max level 40. Then go to Hero Management and dismiss it. You get about 10k XP that way.

I did that and then max levelled a Rare Hero to level 60 the way that NoFear suggested and can confirm that it's stayed at the max level after restarting.

Edited by sammax71

Crystals can be hacked I think as long as you use them or maybe don't hack a ridiculous amount.

I just did it and I've restarted the game twice since and my progress hasn't been reset so it looks like it has worked.

They are an e:double value but you have to remember when you search you need to use a range search because the actual value isn't a whole number.

So if your crystals say 781 then you should search 780~782. Then wait for them to change and refine in the same way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 2:04 PM, Reaction said:

Changing the quest reward works!

aweesome.thumb.jpeg.fb4fe310f2dfd82470ba693b6c0bfcd8.jpeg

The early quests you end up with so much values in results that when you attempt to change them the game crashes, I managed to do it three times using the the 200;10;200 quest reward. so it probably works for all the other quest rewards as well but the numbers are just too common probably. I was only able to change the gems though. no idea why the XP,Valor not increasing. maybe they aren't Dword?

I searched as Region Anonymous, Dword 

edit: I used around 100k gems on heroes & shop and no reset/bans so far (almost 2 hours ago and still fine)

Hi, I learned to hack, if you please, can you tell me how to change the gems in that quest? 

I've read your topic over and over again and when I try to change the gems on the quest it always fails.

Sorry, my English is so bad I use translet

Thank you

19 hours ago, Captaitypo said:

Hi, I learned to hack, if you please, can you tell me how to change the gems in that quest? 

I've read your topic over and over again and when I try to change the gems on the quest it always fails.

Sorry, my English is so bad I use translet

Thank you

The way I found to do it was wait until you have a quest reward that is for 200 gems then search 1;200::5 (dword). Then refine 200 and increment edit to find the correct value.

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

The way I found to do it was wait until you have a quest reward that is for 200 gems then search 1;200::5 (dword). Then refine 200 and increment edit to find the correct value.

Thank you for answering my question, your topic helped me a lot. Can you tell me a hackable idle game?