How do you hack time or cooldown?

Lort

Question

8 answers to this question

On 28/8/2021 at 23:00, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Có, nhấn và giữ giá trị trong danh sách kết quả và nhấn "tìm kiếm lân cận" và tìm kiếm thời gian nguội mới.

Các giá trị hẹn giờ đó là tạm thời và phải được trả lại sau khi chúng chạm 0

please give me a tutorial video

19 minutes ago, Lort said:

Values that are changing every second, it's kind of impossible to hack it so I don't have better way to do it

Fuzzy searching is normally the best way to do this, and this could be an increasing or a decreasing value so be sure to check both to be sure of how its being incremented. Begin with dword and then maybe try float but if neither works your best bet maybe memory dumping and hex patching

1 hour ago, Lort said:

I got the value but when I got another cooldown the value become 0

The address isn't used twice for cooldown values best way to think about it is that it's a temporary address. The easiest suggestion would be to long press the value and search the new timer nearby the old value... Just don't forget to go into your search menu when your done and set nearby back to "in all memory" or else GG will keep searching nearby the last address used

1 hour ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

The address isn't used twice for cooldown values best way to think about it is that it's a temporary address. The easiest suggestion would be to long press the value and search the new timer nearby the old value... Just don't forget to go into your search menu when your done and set nearby back to "in all memory" or else GG will keep searching nearby the last address used

If I got the value then what should I do to it? I changed it to 1 second for faster cooldown but the it won't let me press it and it will only let me press after the actual time passes, is there other way than changing it to 1 second to hack the value or get the other value that is the actual time

7 hours ago, Lort said:

If I got the value then what should I do to it? I changed it to 1 second for faster cooldown but the it won't let me press it and it will only let me press after the actual time passes, is there other way than changing it to 1 second to hack the value or get the other value that is the actual time

Yes, long press the value in the results list and hit "search nearby" and search the new cool down time.

Those timer values are temporary and must be refound after they hit 0

Archived