How to 'os.exit' it, while someone peek at searching value, when gg are searching values?

nio04

Question

How to 'os.exit' it, while someone peek at searching value values, when gg are searching values? 

Saw some script hav this weird feature... They can immediately terminate their script, while someone peeked when gg were searching

Do anybody hav clue? Plz share it

6 minutes ago, nio04 said:

How to 'os.exit' it, while someone peek at searching value values, when gg are searching values? 

Saw some script hav this weird feature... They can immediately terminate their script, while someone peeked when gg were searching

Do anybody hav clue? Plz share it

If you had your script indefinitely running gg.setVisible(false) then you could just have a conditional check if its ever true in the search function then to exit else to do the searching and editing

@nio04I think you saw my post XD

1 hour ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

check if its ever true in the search function then to exit else to do the searching and editing

But script will go to next line only after gg.searchNumber. So putting checking wont prevent for the first search.

Or may be this one?

https://gameguardian.net/help/classgg.html#a46b78a631174e0c2ea89664c51426440

47 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

@nio04I think you saw my post XD

But script will go to next line only after gg.searchNumber. So putting checking wont prevent for the first search.

Or may be this one?

https://gameguardian.net/help/classgg.html#a46b78a631174e0c2ea89664c51426440

hideUiButton and isUiButtonClicked is 1000% a better alternative thank you

6 hours ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

hideUiButton and isUiButtonClicked is 1000% a better alternative thank you

Bro, u might be noticed already, m super noob at coding... So, if you know how to turn that theory in coding. Plz help me with that

2 hours ago, nio04 said:

Bro, u might be noticed already, m super noob at coding... So, if you know how to turn that theory in coding. Plz help me with that

At the beginning of every search function write>

gg.hideUiButton()

and under that write>

if gg.isClickedUiButton() then

os.exit()

gg.toast("No Peaking!!!")

end

After all the searching and editing is done in the function write 

gg.showUiButton()

That way the game guardian ui doesn't remain hidden

On 8/26/2021 at 7:05 AM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

gg.hideUiButton()

and under that write>

os.exit()

end

gg.showUiButton()

thanks a lot

On 8/26/2021 at 3:05 AM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

gg.hideUiButton()

and under that write>

os.exit()

end

gg.showUiButton()

Do you have a template? Cuz when I use it, it acts like I didn't change a thing in my script, even though I clearly added it 😅

34 minutes ago, Rs92ks said:

It's absolutely not what you wanted.

GG icon can't be hidden by script.

I don't want to hide the GG icon. Just want GG to exit if they press GG icon when my script is searching for a value. That way someone can't peak on the group searches I've spent so many hours to find.

Is there anything for that?

This would be possible if @Enyby add the Coroutine library that permit to run asynchronous code. I know some m***ed gg that people have implemented that lib you can dm me if you want to know more

Edited by MAARS

23 minutes ago, MAARS said:

This would be possible if @Enyby add the Coroutine library that permit to run asynchronous code. I know some m***ed gg that people have implemented that lib you can dm me if you want to know more

Can you explain how would coroutines make that possible? How would you pass execution to a coroutine after calling "searchNumber", when it is doing it's job? Coroutines don't make it possible to execute code in parallel.

I have still not tested but i was thinking about creating a wrappers function for searchNumber, that when called call the coroutine that will run an infinite loop and checking for GG UI icon pressed, if true the os.exit. 

Note : coroutine is asynchronous mean it run in another thread without interupting the main thread 

Wow tested actually working

Edited by MAARS

How does that achieve the goal though? Original "searchNumber" function needs to be called anyway to actually perform the search. When it's called, it will only return after the search is finished (successfully or by cancellation). So how would a coroutine do anything when Lua executes native (i.e. not Lua one) function?

Edited by CmP