Free loss of my favorite profile...

publ1chax

Surely you know such a professional guide and script maker as the beloved PublicHax. This is me. On my last profile, we went through a lot, because I was the one who raised the newbies from the bottom. When they bought me new devices, the fun began: firstly, I forgot my account password, and secondly, I lost access to the mail of my best assistant, to which my account was linked. Hope you get to know me...

On 8/24/2021 at 4:55 AM, publ1chax said:

Surely you know such a professional guide and script maker as the beloved PublicHax. This is me. On my last profile, we went through a lot, because I was the one who raised the newbies from the bottom. When they bought me new devices, the fun began: firstly, I forgot my account password, and secondly, I lost access to the mail of my best assistant, to which my account was linked. Hope you get to know me...

I learned from a couple of your tutorials when I was first starting out, and it's good to have you back! 

On 8/24/2021 at 10:55 AM, publ1chax said:

Perhaps its valuable if you show your "professional" scripting knowledge on the forum by helping members with there questions.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived