finding good group search

blocx

Question

hi all i would know if there are a good way to find group search ? in most of case when i search group search in all time these value are ramdom or if work it work only.in my device maybe there a way to find some values than work both device ? thanks

9 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, blocx said:

these value are ramdom

Then you should search some pointers. Backward or forward.Both is useful.

10 minutes ago, blocx said:

it work only.in my device

May be because of different arm or firmware.I've seen like that.Ones dont have Cb region. Values are in another region instead of in Anonymous, Ca. Try different setRanges for that.

@Lover1500please tell me more about "pointers" i dont know what is that thanks

same i make an group search for hack item store ( for me in anonymous these values are same both device bzcause i use amount that are the same ) but tried on other device no results i wait for know friend with root tell me what region use

maybe in script try to chage set range to all ( idk if it possible)

36 minutes ago, blocx said:

please tell me more about "pointers" i dont know what is that thanks

Pointer is pointer.XD. He is always pointing to its belong values.

You will notice some addresses are in purple color. Lets choose an address which can be pointer.Note it as 'P'. hold press it and choose goto pointer.

it will take you to another address.Lets note this address as 'A'. Hold press it and choose pointer search. The 'P' address will be in the results. you try find connection between 'A' and 'P'. There will be some static values around 'A' or 'P'.Use them as advantage.

You will confused if i tell all. Read this article.you'll get a bunch of knowledge. 

Using Offsets (#90nae9fs)

i have those address purple i dont understand what to do is i goto pointer im in other region all adress are value 0

and if i try search its say me imput offsett ?

Screenshot_20210823-092429_F1 VM.jpg

20 hours ago, Lover1500 said:

an address which can be pointer

Not all purple is pointer.The one you choose is float value. And pointers are Dword in 32 bit.Qword in 64 bit.The game in yours is 64 bit. Find in Qword for yours.

4 minutes ago, blocx said:

its say me imput offsett

You can without it.use 0. for now XD