Tiny Monsters coin/food/diamond hack

AntarRSB

Name of Game: Tiny Monsters

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):

Version if you know it:

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: coins/food/diamond/speed

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I'm used to cheating games the old fashioned way and that's to take a look at the game through root explorer. Tiny Monsters however is server side and none of the files found changes the game. I picked up gg6 and did as instructed and found the addresses and changed the amounts but they don't change on my game. Tried search and fuzzy search and came to the same addresses for coins and food. Why do I do next to make the cheat take hold? Comments:

• 4 weeks later...

So, the way I've found that works... for me.

Start something going: Farm growing, breeding, egg incubating, evolution nap, etc. (money's a bit different, I'll get to that later)

Fuzzy search and let it cook to get your baseline

Once you've got your base fuzzy, search for a fuzzy "smaller"

keep fuzzy "smaller" searching until you have a ten digit value starting with 109 or 108 (mark that number down in case you alter something you didn't want).

Change the value to 100. Here's where I love GG being transparent. I can see if the right item finished by the bubble icon showing up.

Store the value, but don't lock it.

Switch back to the game, collect your item/upgrade/etc. and start another going.

Back to GG stored values, click on the lock for the value you just saved (should still be 100), then turn it right back off. Viola, done again for collection.

DO NOT lock/unlock the value if nothing is going, you may corrupt your game data, and then you have to get TinyCo to fix it. Same thing for leaving it locked.

I've found recently, this works on the diamond producing flowers they introduced, but be careful. there will be a 108 value and a 109 (when you first buy the flower and start it going). The 109 is for the duration of the flower i.e.- how many days it will last. Watch carefully if you try to change that value or you may expire your flower and be unable to collect from it again. Also, since the flowers restart their timer automatically, you can lock that stored value and then just keep clicking away. This may have worked on the elder farm too, but I accidentally changed the duration value and expired it (and started a new search before I noticed, and hadn't saved the value. So I couldn't change it back). That's how I found what that second value was for.

Money:

Collect from a habitat. Preferably one that gains fast. (I recommend having this habitat selected the whole time so you can monitor it through the transparency)

Fuzzy search baseline.

Fuzzy for a "larger" value

wait until the habitat gains a little more, then fuzzy "larger" again.

Fuzzy "larger" a couple more times, waiting each time for the counter to go up.

Switch back to the game and collect from that habitat.

Fuzzy "smaller"

wait until the habitat gains a little more, then fuzzy "larger" again

Cycle through the larger, larger, larger, smaller, larger cycle a couple of times until you get a value that matches what the habitat currently has.

Bump this value up to 1000, 10000, etc.

If the habitat shows the changed value, save it, then lock it.

Collect to your heart's content.

WARNING- Tiny Monsters doesn't like money values in the Billions. Keep it under a Billion, and collect again when you use that up.

I have noticed that my game doesn't keep the memory values between game sessions, so if I close out the game for a while, I have to re-search all my values, even if I saved the stored values.

Let me know if this works for you.

I found that it's possible to give other people a lot of gifts by using this method. Just go to another farm and give someone a gift, then do the fuzzy search thing and change to 100. Now you an give unlimited to friends.

Awesome!

Working great, I got everything working and all, thanks to you.

My only issue right now is the diamonds, the flowers you speak of, are not avalible.

Is there any other diamond regenerating objects in the game that I could use with this?

//Moods

Awesome!

Working great, I got everything working and all, thanks to you.

My only issue right now is the diamonds, the flowers you speak of, are not avalible.

Is there any other diamond regenerating objects in the game that I could use with this?

//Moods

They periodically bring out diamond producing objects. From the dates they've previously been released (http://tinymonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Decorations) down at the bottom of that list, I would suspect one is due out in October. It'll probably cost you diamonds to get it, then you'll be able to make up the cost.

Oh, and it doesn't work on Elder habitats. They produce too slowly to find the right memory location. (4 days of testing on that failure) :P

They periodically bring out diamond producing objects. From the dates they've previously been released (http://tinymonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Decorations) down at the bottom of that list, I would suspect one is due out in October. It'll probably cost you diamonds to get it, then you'll be able to make up the cost.

Oh, and it doesn't work on Elder habitats. They produce too slowly to find the right memory location. (4 days of testing on that failure) :P

Thanks, I'll look into that and see if any is avalible right now. If you know any, let me know.

Well, everything goes down by seconds, so Elder habitats should work as well? I'm not sure as I got no Elder habitats, and not sure how they work.

//Moods

Thanks, I'll look into that and see if any is avalible right now. If you know any, let me know.

Well, everything goes down by seconds, so Elder habitats should work as well? I'm not sure as I got no Elder habitats, and not sure how they work.

//Moods

An elder monster at full level can earn 3 diamonds per week, and the habitat only holds a max of 2 elder monsters. So on a full habitat with fully leveled monsters, you earn 1 diamond every 28 hours. Going off how you have to narrow down the memory location to collect money from normal habitats, I tried narrowing down the elder habitat using the "equal" fuzzy search and waiting out the next time the value actually changed to get a "larger" search. As I mentioned... 4 days before I called that trial a failure. Tried it again this last weekend (since I got an extra day off for Labor Day) and tried just the "larger" and "smaller" fuzzy searches. Still no joy.

Honestly, if I were you, I'd wait out the next time TinyCo releases a diamond producing item with a better rate than the elder habitats.

An elder monster at full level can earn 3 diamonds per week, and the habitat only holds a max of 2 elder monsters. So on a full habitat with fully leveled monsters, you earn 1 diamond every 28 hours. Going off how you have to narrow down the memory location to collect money from normal habitats, I tried narrowing down the elder habitat using the "equal" fuzzy search and waiting out the next time the value actually changed to get a "larger" search. As I mentioned... 4 days before I called that trial a failure. Tried it again this last weekend (since I got an extra day off for Labor Day) and tried just the "larger" and "smaller" fuzzy searches. Still no joy.

Honestly, if I were you, I'd wait out the next time TinyCo releases a diamond producing item with a better rate than the elder habitats.

Aight, thanks (:

Oh, somewhat off-topic, but you know any way to get lagacy monsters more easily, breeding mountain and flower takes me forever and so far only got me one.

//Moods

Thanks I found another forum to figure this one out.  This works for all building (expansions included) breeding etc. as well as evolving monsters, hatching eggs, and farming anything with a timer basically.  I just found coins too.  Social snacks and diamonds I can't figure out. 

Video:

Thanks I found another forum to figure this one out. This works for all building (expansions included) breeding etc. as well as evolving monsters, hatching eggs, and farming anything with a timer basically. I just found coins too. Social snacks and diamonds I can't figure out.

Video:

His way works though, so why link to a youtube video?

Doing it his way also works for gifting, although it requires you to re-do fuzzy search after each time you gifted someone, cause the numbers changes.

And if you missed it, we had a conversation about diamond generating objects - Basically just wait TinyCo out, await a release of a generating object.

Social snacks does not regenerate like the others though, making us unable to fuzzy search for them.

Hope I made my point - and that no one got offended in any way.

//Moods

His way works though, so why link to a youtube video?

Doing it his way also works for gifting, although it requires you to re-do fuzzy search after each time you gifted someone, cause the numbers changes.

And if you missed it, we had a conversation about diamond generating objects - Basically just wait TinyCo out, await a release of a generating object.

Social snacks does not regenerate like the others though, making us unable to fuzzy search for them.

Hope I made my point - and that no one got offended in any way.

//Moods

My attention span makes videos annoying for me... I prefer reading and following at my own pace. Some people prefer pictures to help them. This video shows the coin hack I listed above, so kudos to this poster for helping out those who prefer pictures.

Now I have found a possible 3-part-setup-2part-hack for social snacks, but it will require two people working together...

Pre-setup for both people:

Save the fuzzy search to zero out the time between giftings (for the friend you're working with)

Save the fuzzy search to zero out the time between collecting your own gifts.

Look at how many gifts you've given for the day and take that from 50 and search that value (ie- if no gifts, search 50, if one gift 49, etc), then gift once and search the next lower number. Keep gift-search-gift-search cycling until you've narrowed down the value. Lock it at 50 and you no longer have a limit on how many gifts you can give in a day.

Actual hack:

The two people working together will now gift until they agree to stop/get bored/lose feeling in their tapping finger/whatever.

Where the working together comes in is that they have to switch from gifting to collecting their own gifts, since more than 2 gifts at a time don't translate to more items waiting for collection.